Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridget Davies  (Read 6013 times)

1 review(s) for bridgedavies (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

I spent an hour with this lady yesterday. (reverse booking)
She is truly sublime.
A fantastically attractive young girl, 23 seems about right. She's English, a fantastic kisser. Has a wonderfully fit body with great pert breasts.

She gives an amazing BJ, at least 9/10, though I was so eager to have sex with her that I didn't let her finish me off with her mouth.
Sex was fantastic and we spent ages kissing afterwards.

I will definitely be seeing her again, if she will see me!

She answers her hotmail emails quickly, but doesn't have a punting phone at the moment.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pleased you had a good punt however at £200 an hour and head cut off photos it would be a never from me.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She answers her hotmail emails quickly, but doesn't have a punting phone at the moment.

I find it beyond amazing that this lady gets ANY bookings, she charges premium prices but can't buy a £20 phone, many punters insist on a quick chat before booking.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Outcallguy

That's true I asked for a face pic before we met.
I never see ladies without one now, as there are way too many who aren't my type.

I tend to find the girls with numbers showing don't answer their phones anyway!
Or maybe I'd just really unlucky.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tend to find the girls with numbers showing don't answer their phones anyway!
Or maybe I'd just really unlucky.

No, you are not unlucky, it happens all the time.     :dash: :dash:

bigone

glad you had a good punt ;),but 200 per hour :wacko:way to high

Offline Outcallguy

ok
I saw Bridget again, and I am convinced she is a diamond.

A genuinely great kisser, stunning oral and great sex.

She really made me feel special and want to see her again the instant it's over, as opposed to the girls who are just so so but you'd not see again.

To list any negatives
1 Yes, £200 is expensive, and not something I can afford :(
2 She is very quite, I'm shy myself so it can be a bit strange having sex with someone and barely sharing a word
3 Her work means its hard to arrange a booking

But overall she will become a regular.

Offline Stiltskin

glad you had a good punt ;),but 200 per hour :wacko:way to high

I can't see how she gets customers at that rate. She only has a few photos and looks quite unremarkable. I normally start with a half hour booking, but at £150, no way!

Offline pay as u hoe

£150 or £3.33 per minute.   :(

There is not texas ranger of me ever paying that. It really is exploitation of the punter of the worst kind. 

Ludwig

I saw Bridget a few months ago...it was a good punt...I'm not sure I can enthuse about her quite as much as FriendlyOne, but it was a positive nonetheless... she is pretty facially, 7/10...nice figure, slim & trim with pert boobs (the body shot photos seem accurate)...better than average OWO...enjoyable RO, which she appeared to be responsive to...nice sex, especially in missionary...overall a 7/10 for whole GFE / sexual experience...

She is really well-spoken, with an accent bordering on plum-in-mouth, which I found a bit of a turn-on oddly enough - I recall there was a thread on here once about posh WGs - she would definitely fall into that category. She was not at all quiet when I visited her, and chatted away quite happily (but not in a way as to time-waste like some WGs)...As mentioned above, all prior communication was by private email (including right up to getting directions to the door of the actual flat - the building was something of a maze inside)...this wasn't an issue for me but it could have proved to be so if my punting phone were not a smartphone...I appreciate that her prices may also be an issue; I saw her as a result of an RB, and ultimately it only cost me £140 for 90 minutes...

Would I see her again / recommend her ? Yes, but only at the pro-rata prices I paid...good though she is, a WG would have to be pretty special for me to consider £200 per hour...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:34:03 am by Ludwig »

vt

Hmm, sounds like the £200ph price tag is a filtering system, those that are willing to pay that are perhaps a certain type, then she maybe bids lower on RBs from guys whose profiles she likes the look/sound of. Intelligent way of working maybe?

She looks v. nice for £140 for 90mins though.

Offline innoutburger

I appreciate that her prices may also be an issue; I saw her as a result of an RB, and ultimately it only cost me £140 for 90 minutes...

Good info, Woodstock, thanks for sharing. At current rates you probably saved £110!  :yahoo:

Has anybody noticed that she seems to have 2 profiles?
External Link/Members Only in Chelsea, £300/h
External Link/Members Only in Lambeth, £200/h
 :unknown:

vt

Good info, Woodstock, thanks for sharing. At current rates you probably saved £110!  :yahoo:

Has anybody noticed that she seems to have 2 profiles?
External Link/Members Only in Chelsea, £300/h
External Link/Members Only in Lambeth, £200/h
 :unknown:

Clever girl...our university system isn't wasted on her!!  :D

She probably gets a couple of bookings a month with high-rollers at £300ph, a couple a week with well-heeled guys looking for exclusivity at £200ph, then fills whatever time she has left with RBs at £100-150ph with bargain-hunter guys she can vet more closely by only bidding on profiles she likes the sound of.

Offline innoutburger

Clever girl...our university system isn't wasted on her!!  :D

She probably gets a couple of bookings a month with high-rollers at £300ph, a couple a week with well-heeled guys looking for exclusivity at £200ph, then fills whatever time she has left with RBs at £100-150ph with bargain-hunter guys she can vet more closely by only bidding on profiles she likes the sound of.

Yeah, a very smart approach (price discrimination). Even picking a posher surname in Chelsea.

I do hope the anti-capitalists from the "WGs and their prices" thread are not reading this one......  :)

Offline King Nuts

Yeah, a very smart approach (price discrimination). Even picking a posher surname in Chelsea.

I do hope the anti-capitalists from the "WGs and their prices" thread are not reading this one......  :)

I advertised for a RB last week. She applied, happy with the 120 quid offered for a 1 hr outcall.

Come the day, she'd obviously got a better offer, so I got blown out. Won't be calling/emailing her again, under any circumstances.

It appears she's done this to others, and I've had my fill of flaky girls.

Offline innoutburger

I advertised for a RB last week. She applied, happy with the 120 quid offered for a 1 hr outcall.

Come the day, she'd obviously got a better offer, so I got blown out. Won't be calling/emailing her again, under any circumstances.

It appears she's done this to others, and I've had my fill of flaky girls.

That is annoying  :dash: Are you thinking about leaving feedback on her AW profile?

Offline King Nuts

That is annoying  :dash: Are you thinking about leaving feedback on her AW profile?

No, because I think people are entitled to change their minds, and she did give me (just about) enough notice.

Nonetheless, there's enough evidence for me that she's a flake, so I won't be contacting her in the future.

TheDoctor

Bridget cancelled an outcall appointment on me at the last moment, giving me no opportunity to re-arrange my evening. She called to say she unexpectedly got her period, but then I know for a fact she did a hotel incall the following day for a number of clients. I suspect she just got a better offer than my measly 1hr booking the night she was supposed to see me.

I spoke to her at length, and was put off by her plumby accent anyway. Living in the Fulham area, I guess you could say mine is similar, but there was something fake about hers - it sounded like the joke upper-class accent kids do at school for a laugh. Any rate, when someone bails on me they are toast, so I won't try again. She's got many, many admirers by the looks of it regardless, so my absence from her diary isn't going to hurt her bank account.

Offline King Nuts

my absence from her diary isn't going to hurt her bank account.

Quite.

Oddly enough, she emailed me again, with a sort of generic 'hiya darlin'' email. I think she must devote a fair bit of time to diary management, and to maximising her day. Good for her, but the flipside means a strong chance you're going to get blown out. I'll not risk it again. Too many great girls out there.

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Does anyone know if Bridget is still around or has anyone been in contact with her recently?

Ludwig

Does anyone know if Bridget is still around or has anyone been in contact with her recently?

She was scheduled to leave the UK permanently last September...

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Thanks for the reply. I believe she's been around London more recently but hoping to find out what's happened to her now.