Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Nicole2Sexy X - WORST PUNT IN MY WHOLE PUNTING EXPERIENCE!!!!  (Read 1204 times)

1 review(s) for X ClaudiaMiss X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

This is by far my worst punting experience ever.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Called this profile when my 1st choice moved my booking and I couldnt make the time she suggested. So looked up for some quick alternatives. at £50 for 30min I thought nothing could really go wrong.

The girl I spoke to is not the girl in the picture. And the girl I saw is not the girl in the profile. Basically bait and switch. She was fat and had chubby thighs and tatoo on her stomach and left side. I was really horny so thought I'd go with it.

Over the phone I confirmed OWO and that I could lick her pussy. When I got there she said no OWO because I didnt take a shower there. And can not lick her pussy. After 3 sucks she asked what position. I went to suck on her tits and she said too sensitive and kept on asking why dont I fuck her. I completely lost interest and went soft. She wouldnt shut up. I told her just shut the fuck up ( politely) so I could finish and both be happy. She then said she dont mind if I just touch her tits for 30min because she doesnt want to have sex, even better she said  :scare:

Eventually I became hard and tried to get it in. She kept on pushing me away, saying shit. It was almost impossible to stay hard. after 10 punps she pushed me away  :scare: :scare: saying she doesnt like the condom stuck inside her pussy as she was so dry. The fat around her thighs meant you cant really get much inside anyway.

At that point I told her I had enough and asked to give me back £20 and I will leave. She didnt argue much. I think it must be common with punters. Her strategy seems to piss off the punter so much that they dont end up having sex with her and steal their money if they have the guts to ask for some refund.

To comfort myself, I say to myself that for 15min and £30 I managed to touch and lick some tits. A bit like in a strip club but just with an ugly cow.

Avoid this one at all cost. I've never seen anything like this where the girl basically complains non stop and wont shut up. Even for girls  in the business you'd expect them to have some....I dont know how to call it....sense of professionalism/basic decency.

Offline pumps

yikes - I hope her phone gets dusty.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

At that point I told her I had enough and asked to give me back £20 and I will leave. She didnt argue much. I think it must be common with punters. Her strategy seems to piss off the punter so much that they dont end up having sex with her and steal their money if they have the guts to ask for some refund.

Well done on getting a partial refund. I do no not think a punt can get any worse when the punter has to stop and call a halt to proceedings

This has happened to me twice - but with no refund  :(
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:44:03 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline droplet

Well done on getting a partial refund. I do no not think a punt can get any worse when the punter has to stop and call a halt to proceedings

This has happened to me twice - but with no refund  :(

Thanks. Ive learnt to stand my ground when you get bad service. I honestly think the girls know what they are doing and they do it either to rush you or to make you cum. In my case she was doing everything she can to make you unable to have sex with her  :scare: :scare:

Real lowlife

LL

Luckily your worst punting experience only cost you £30.
Now you have to just purge thoughts of it out of your head.

Offline hantshagger

actually, as you got a partial refund, it is not as bad as some others I've experienced, where no refund was given. but other factors were at least as bad... but i will steer clear of this one you review here.....

Offline Belgarion

What a horrible experience, good man for getting some cash back

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Well done on getting something back.. clearly she is scum.