Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe+French+Passion Edinburgh  (Read 1499 times)

6 review(s) for Chloe French passion (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

somefun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent friendly girl but ..

Location  : City Centre hotel

Looks : Not really per profile - 40 year old size 14-16 (expecting size 12 tops) from profile.  She is big natural breasted but a larger frame and mileage on the clock.   Facially a 5 out of 10. 

French : You'd have to be told she was french so no leggy lovely with sexy accent and the only real panache was possibly her strongish perfume  :dash:

She did have a secretary outfit with susies but she's not cute, young or leggy (shapely)  enough to really carry it off anymore.

Personality : Great girl, happy playful but I'm not really thinking Evette from Allo Allo. 

Service : She does put the effort in OWO and cowgirl (think she has a strong pelvic floor + good movement).  In lead up good eye contact, poses, good teasing stroking and use of tits.

Fee : I'm usually of the view a girl charges what she charges and we take it or leave it.  I noticed a thread on here about you know you are a punter when you know the price before you get to the bottom of the profile.  This one is one of the biggest discrepancies I have ever personally encountered.  I had a half hr.  IMO, after seeing her looks she is a 60hh / £100hr girl but she is listed as a £100hh / £180hr. 

There is a big play on the profile about needing to shower etc as she will be fresh  - she was back in battledress before I left ..

Profile : IMO the pics are either very old or not the girl and as you may have guessed from above, are not representative of her.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:20:17 pm by somefun »

Offline David1970

Was she the female in the profile or was it B&S?

somefun

Was she the female in the profile or was it B&S?

Updated review : Sorry I had meant to comment on the profile pics.

onefeduppunter

I have just joined this forum because after one year's punting I feel the need to share my experiences as this seems to be the only forum that says it like it is! So, first up is my most recent punt a few days ago with Chloe and I can agree with everything somefun has written. Nothing more to add to his report except it's really disappointing when the photos don't tally with the girl you meet. It's really hard to know whether this was b &s but I don't think it is, I suspect it's just the pictures on the profile were taken 10 years ago. I also booked half an hour as I have been badly let down with other 1 hour meetings and it's just not worth paying for the hour in most cases. In this case she is well overpriced in my opinion and I feel well misled.