Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shakira Brazilian - South Quay  (Read 3206 times)

3 review(s) for shakirabombshell (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

15min for £60

Location: Few minutes walk from south quays station and slightly further from canary wharf. Nice flat, nice area

Physical:
She looks like the photos but in the flesh her face wasnt fully doing it for me. I feel this way about a lot of the faces of the brazilian women I've seen..theres always something that makes me think wait..something is throwing this off...

Body is made in brazil but done well nonetheless. The only give aways the ass is fake are at certain angles from the side you can see its big for her thighs(which aren't small) and also when you squeeze it firmly you can feel whatever is in there

tight body, small waist and the ass is massive and importantly round. It looks awesome. tan lines also look great

Personality:  :unknown:
not much talking or communication

Service:

She welcome me with a smile and kiss on both cheeks

action began with her presenting her breasts for me to suck one after the other then wet wipe before proceeding with owo
owo for me actually felt great and was wet with her spitting on it etc. but literally lasted 90seconds 2 mins tops

she gave me 1 lick on the balls and then it was on with the condom

mandatory positions with an ass like hers were executed well: reverse cg, doggy, prone bone

she takes a hammering and was throwing her ass back during doggy

I will say that the view of her ass in doggy is probably the best i've punted with to date. It looked ridiculous and with the tan lines... :wacko:

she was very concerned about the condom falling off and periodically check/hold it at the base

for me the experience as a whole missed the fun/interest factor as there was minimal communication...it just felt  a bit hollow (before and after..during the action i wasnt bothered as i was in my own world playing with that ass)

as incredible as the ass was this is a punt that will likely be forgotten

if you simply want to walk into a modern flat in an affluent area...fuck a hot body with an insane ass...then walk out of said apartment I would recommend 

she's leaving for good first week in november

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:10:44 pm by punther »

Offline peter purves

Body is made in brazil but done well nonetheless. The only give aways the ass is fake are at certain angles from the side you can see its big for her thighs(which aren't small)...

:drinks: Conn-ass-iuer
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

15min for £60

Location: Few minutes walk from south quays station and slightly further from canary wharf. Nice flat, nice area

Physical:
She looks like the photos but in the flesh her face wasnt fully doing it for me. I feel this way about a lot of the faces of the brazilian women I've seen..theres always something that makes me think wait..something is throwing this off...

Body is made in brazil but done well nonetheless. The only give aways the ass is fake are at certain angles from the side you can see its big for her thighs(which aren't small) and also when you squeeze it firmly you can feel whatever is in there

tight body, small waist and the ass is massive and importantly round. It looks awesome. tan lines also look great

Personality:  :unknown:
not much talking or communication

Service:

She welcome me with a smile and kiss on both cheeks

action began with her presenting her breasts for me to suck one after the other then wet wipe before proceeding with owo
owo for me actually felt great and was wet with her spitting on it etc. but literally lasted 90seconds 2 mins tops

she gave me 1 lick on the balls and then it was on with the condom

mandatory positions with an ass like hers were executed well: reverse cg, doggy, prone bone

she takes a hammering and was throwing her ass back during doggy

I will say that the view of her ass in doggy is probably the best i've punted with to date. It looked ridiculous and with the tan lines... :wacko:

she was very concerned about the condom falling off and periodically check/hold it at the base

for me the experience as a whole missed the fun/interest factor as there was minimal communication...it just felt  a bit hollow (before and after..during the action i wasnt bothered as i was in my own world playing with that ass)

as incredible as the ass was this is a punt that will likely be forgotten

if you simply want to walk into a modern flat in an affluent area...fuck a hot body with an insane ass...then walk out of said apartment I would recommend 

she's leaving for good first week in november

Great review that's why you're my type of guy this is a honest no BS review she is hot but you did not allow that to cloud your judgement. I now regret not opting for the a shorter period with her. I only disagree with you on one thing that's her face I think she is stunning but that's just each others preferences.

Offline pumps

lol punther - your reviewed echo's what I imagined things would be like

Physical:

I feel the same way about her face, and get that feeling with the majority of these "brazilian hotties" that appear.....hence why I'm rarely interested in punting with them nowadays, plus I'm old skool so artificial enhancements especially when you can feel them... are a turn off for me.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Her body doesn't feel artificial in my opinion, the lack of communication does make a punt less enjoyable. I'll opt for the £60 option next time. I feel like I wasted a score knowing you paid £60

punther

Great review that's why you're my type of guy this is a honest no BS review she is hot but you did not allow that to cloud your judgement. I now regret not opting for the a shorter period with her. I only disagree with you on one thing that's her face I think she is stunning but that's just each others preferences.

:drinks: thats the only way to write em..bs free lool

Yeah facial attractiveness is very subjective

I made up my mind from the get go that i was not going to spend 80 on her based on your review. 30min is a waste on her (imo) unless it actually takes you 30min to pop or your a 2 pop guy...but i reckon most will be happy to leave her after 1 pop so the 60quid option makes more sense

I could only see her again if she were priced at 40 for 15min like the majority of latina parlour girls...considering rouse is 40quid for 15 not many latinas have an excuse to charge more  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:35:05 pm by punther »

punther

Her body doesn't feel artificial in my opinion, the lack of communication does make a punt less enjoyable. I'll opt for the £60 option next time. I feel like I wasted a score knowing you paid £60

I could only feel it when i squeezed hard

Rubbing and stroking her ass, you would not be able to tell its not natural

I agree here her ass seemed natural to me, I remember asking her if she goes gym and she said she squats and jogs.

punther

I feel the same way about her face, and get that feeling with the majority of these "brazilian hotties" that appear.....hence why I'm rarely interested in punting with them nowadays, plus I'm old skool so artificial enhancements especially when you can feel them... are a turn off for me.

Tbh i would recommend her as a one off if you have 60 quid you feel indifferent about purely based on the ass, as even though its enhanced.....it truely is spectacular....couldnt talk it up high enough...especially in doggy

Think with her you just need to have you expectations managed beforehand

The problem ive noticed with most brazilians prossies is they dont understand that subtle enhancements look better, everything is just too big and too hard....but maybe its a cultural thing where that type of obviously fake look is preferred as its so in your face

The latina that facially is intriuging to is slut_haley as unlike a lot of brazilian prossies her face looks very femenine. May visit her when shes back in london as her profile is showing shes in aberdeen

Tbh i would recommend her as a one off if you have 60 quid you feel indifferent about purely based on the ass, as even though its enhanced.....it truely is spectacular....couldnt talk it up high enough...especially in doggy

The problem ive noticed with most brazilians prossies is they dont understand that subtle enhancements look better, everything is just too big and too hard....but maybe its a cultural thing where that type of obviously fake look is preferred as its so in your face

The latina that facially is intriuging to is slut_haley as unlike a lot of brazilian prossies her face looks very femenine. May visit her when shes back in london as her profile is showing shes in aberdeen

Slut haley is Spanish not brazilian at all if I had to guess she's got Peruvian I her

punther

Slut haley is Spanish not brazilian at all if I had to guess she's got Peruvian I her

Oh yes you're right just spotted that now

Whenever i see a latina looking prossie my default thought is always brazilian nationality

Oh yes you're right just spotted that now

Whenever i see a latina looking prossie my default thought is always brazilian nationality

To be fair a majority of them in the brothels are not brazilian they say that to lure punters in a high majority are from, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Brazil.

I saw a girl in camberwell green and I thought I wad seeing a brazilian only to be told she's from Panama she still got the jackhammer  :diablo: but I was slightly dissapointed

Offline pumps

Yeah I hear this, and agree, but at this stage after reading your review I would rather rear end kiara for £40 if its just an amazing ass on offer.

I like the look of slut_haley...... depending on how far you want to take it she's very intriguing, I downloaded a couple of her videos and I was still on the fence...still fancied visiting her though.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Yeah I hear this, and agree, but at this stage after reading your review I would rather rear end kiara for £40 if its just an amazing ass on offer.

I like the look of slut_haley...... depending on how far you want to take it she's very intriguing, I downloaded a couple of her videos and I was still on the fence...still fancied visiting her though.

Any idea where Kiara is today?  wouldn't mind pounding her tonight!

Offline pumps

Any idea where Kiara is today?  wouldn't mind pounding her tonight!

No idea amigo, I've just now been trying to locate her profile myself as I could do with a quickie with her ass.

punther

Same SP?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115079.msg1329491#msg1329491

yeah same person

just my opinion but with time to reflect reckon she could have been a he(probably why i wasnt feeling the face)...but its just my opinion...could be wrong

Offline Mario7769

The reason you get that feeling is, the prossies from Brazil take full advantage of the cosmetic modifications that Brazil has to offer in order to maximize their appearance for the job, or to fill in the usual insecurities, and are so incredibly popular with the women over there. I get that feeling with every single one of them myself. Natural beauties from Brazil will never be WGs. They always, always know their worth, and won't slide over for anything. They just don't exist like that, and if they do it is rare out here at least.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:11:44 pm by Mario7769 »

The reason you get that feeling is, the prossies from Brazil take full advantage of the cosmetic modifications that Brazil has to offer in order to maximize their appearance for the job, or to fill in the usual insecurities, and are so incredibly popular with the women over there. I get that feeling with every single one of them myself. Natural beauties from Brazil will never be WGs. They always, always know their worth, and won't slide over for anything. They just don't exist like that, and if they do it is rare out here at least.

You hit the nail on the head most pretty women that dnt need to whore in brazil dnt go the whole body modification route. Nothing like a natural ass dancing during carnival or playing on the beach

Offline pumps

I agree with your statement. I've not yet seen one Brazilian hottie I genuinely want to fuck, where as theres plenty of Colombians etc I do.

Shame they end up being mistaken for trannys though after all those bolt ons and facial reconstructions lol (but I suspect most of them probably are trannys anyways :sarcastic:)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:02:21 am by pumps »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

+1 True Dat  :hi:

Offline HighlyMotivated

What happened to punther? Very abruptly stopped posting/logging in since November, very odd for someone who put so much time into punting and reviewing

What happened to punther? Very abruptly stopped posting/logging in since November, very odd for someone who put so much time into punting and reviewing

No idea what happend to him  :unknown: but I do miss his contributions hopefully he's ok and he comes back soon

Offline AirForce1

I've got her down as my plan b for this week's punt, might opt for 45min but these mixed reviews are giving me second thoughts (average service)

I've got her down as my plan b for this week's punt, might opt for 45min but these mixed reviews are giving me second thoughts (average service)

She's not great and she's not bad it's inbetween but I would honestly say save your money  :music: you would only be fucking her for how she looks, the punts she done for me was easily forgettable.

Offline Cabbots

Thanks for the review.  Off my HL

Offline AirForce1

I haven't been to the south quay cathouse in years, they have stunning women but the service has been hit and miss for me. If I can't see my first choice then I may end up here  :dash: really in the mood for a thick latina to break off

I haven't been to the south quay cathouse in years, they have stunning women but the service has been hit and miss for me. If I can't see my first choice then I may end up here  :dash: really in the mood for a thick latina to break off

Then travel to south west london, or the brothel in Brent north london they normally have good talent.

Offline AirForce1

I'm going to be in the docklands area for my punt so I need a more convenient girl, but if I can't find one i might delay the punt or settle with a EE WG.