Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosielovely fbsm Birmingham  (Read 6066 times)

Stimpy

Seen Rosie a couple of times now so time to write s little review , first time Rosie wouldn't discuss any 'extras' over the phone just the typical very good massage you leave happy type response so I arranged a massage , very nice clean flat around Sherborne street i think (I'm not from Birmingham so not sure of all the roads ) , talked and agreed b2b massage with he/ow ,Rosie I would put mid to late 30's very nice body with enhanced breasts , i took a shower  , started with a great massage lots of attention she then removed her clothes to reveal herself ,it didn't take much encouragement to get the old lad standing on with a condom and bloody hell she about sucked me dry really enthusiastic hard bj  quick shower and carried on with the massage no rush . Booked her again a week or so later didn't ask any questions just same again and took the pennies £90 1hr , I like to start with the he and finish with a relaxing massage , first thing she asks is have I said anything about her on this site and mentioned vivastreet I think I have mentioned her before but this is first review , settled down for massage and second bj was  like a dyson fuck me never been sucked so hard it actually hurt I ended up having to ask her to stop , 

Positives
Fantastic body and enhanced boobs and attractive
Nice place best flat I've seen the inside of around Birmingham
Allows plenty of touching but minimal chewing on her tits

Negative

Bj was way to painful to be enjoyed
Asked questions about this site

I would go back but currently cutting myself back a bit 8/10

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Good find / review.  Is she the burd in the pic ?

Stimpy

Yes I would say it's her more attractive when you see her  , certainly looks like her flat in the pictures

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review stimpy. It does help!

Offline Stapler

There was speculation that this Rosie aka Kat when she was here in 2014 was posting on here posing as a punter. I called her out. That is why she was asking about this site!

If you thought her BJ was painful. Don't let her give you a HJ, she will yank your dick off!

Yes. Sheepcote Street. On massage table (big and comfortable). Arrived from Thailand 2 weeks ago. Didn't understand B2B. So had £40 massage £20 HR, which I got her to just underpants which she didn't want removed. Enhanced boobs, rather aggressive HR, (facial expressions and pressing hands hard against her boobs) No kissing them! OK, but would not return.

W

She's been here before a couple of years ago. Her name is Kat - or at least that was the name she was using then. Looks like her service is still the same especially with the aggressive HJ! Still doing topless  though for no extra which is a bonus! Shame about her HJ skills!

When I saw her back in 2014 I actually grabbed her wrist to stop her and tried to slow her down, but to no avail! I tried again and she just kept grabbing and pumping away! (The only time I have become really annoyed with one of these girls!)

Probably went back home to have her boob job. As I remember she didn't have a bad pair of little perky tits!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:53:05 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline liskil

Gents, one fact about "her" is that she was a boy before.
Signs: her shoulders (man style), she does not allow to look at her pussy, enhanced boobs, her face is not completely feminine. When I noticed this I just stood up and went away in the middle of the massage, when she dressed off. I am 99% sure, but I cannot say 100%. This is my view. Good luck. ;)

ashicash

"she" is definitely a he, probably why the bj was painful too

Stimpy

:scare:

Now I wish I hadn't posted this I'd rather have been ignorant to that fact ,
I genuinely feel repulsed by 'it' (I cannot bring myself to call 'it' a her any more ) I suppose it saves others making the same mistake , I usually look here for reviews before going to see someone new I don't recall reading anything to suggest 'it' wasn't all as appeared

Offline Sam5987

Oh Stimpy what have you done  :dash:

Stimpy

Oh Stimpy what have you done  :dash:

Been sucked off by a man by the looks of things 😳, Not fucking happy to say the least ! Just glad I didn't end up bollocks deep up 'it'

Offline Ddhils

Majority of these thai 'women' were probably men.

Offline Excalibur

I immediately recognised the girl in the pics.  She used to advertise on AW as "Pinky Thai" and offered FS although limited 'likes'.  I nearly punted her a couple of times but she disappeared about three years ago. She had a great pair of pins (and body) I seem to remember from the photos.  Despite some of the comments above I very much doubt she was post-op or indeed pre-op.  The Thai group she used to hang out with did have a few pre-op TS but they were clearly advertised as such on AW.

I'm a FS guy but might make an exception here.