Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Isabelle - Chelmsford  (Read 1492 times)

6 review(s) for Sensual Isabelle (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

I'm overdue a review on Isabelle as I've seen her several times so will review our most recent meet last week.

Comms wise it's the usual.  Phone to agree appointment and she'll give you the postcode then call again on arrival for house number.

Location is a house in the middle of Chelmsford about 5 minute walk from the station.  For parking riverside leisure centre pay and display is best bet.

Word of warning,  her house is within view of the police station but that's never bothered me!

Profile states she's 32 but I'd put her much closer to 40.

Facially she is very plain with long blonde hair and a nice body.  Not a gym body but not flabby in any way either with natural tits that are a decent size without being OTT.

Doesn't do anal but likes receiving a bit of anal play good french kissing and is very appreciative of RO.  Delivers decent OWO and is an enjoyable shag.

She's definitely more of a GFE than PSE but you know you're always going to get a good service with no drama,  games or aggro

She is my backup punt of choice

Offline j4m3sd

Thank you my man, for this review. A good straight forward, honest review with no fluff.

This girl has been on my HL for a while, I'm back in Chelmsford soon and will pay her a visit on the back of your review. Cheers.

Ziltoid5150

Thanks for the review - I used to cycle past her house most days when I lived in Chelmsford and have always meant to arrange a meet.

Will keep her on the hotlist as who doesn't like a sexy blonde polish lass

Offline daveyjones

Last time I saw her, probably about a year ago, she did covered oral on me which was a disappointment as I was sure it was without the previous time I'd seen her. I'd showered on arrival so I'm sure the old chap was clean and fresh!