Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim derby  (Read 1239 times)

1 review(s) for Kim 5656 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a booking over the weekend, and was fairly excited as the pics and coms were  positive.

Got directions to a terrace house in derby, safe car park literally 100m away so all was good. Phoned and got told the house number, I was told to knock and go straight in...

In I went and someone else was waiting at the top of the stairs, no worries, another female and I said I was here to see Kim... A few minutes of left standing like a lemon at the bottom of the stairs, Kim came in view and welcomed me upstairs...

This is where I possibly should have walked... A very pretty face, but deffo a lot heavier than her pics suggest. Big tits were spilling over a short black dress is probably the only reason I stayed.

Payment out of the way and Kim joined me on the bed, both naked. Good kissing and straight into some cock sucking. I was that pissed off that she wasn't as fit as her pics show, I went for ow.... Good technique and then I asked to fuck her.... The usual, on top, from behind and then mish...

In Fairness she felt great, nice and tight and let me do what I wanted tbh...soon got into my stride and pounded her until I reached the point of no return...

Cleaned up, and on a positive note, she offered me a drink and I was also offered a shower. You can't grumble at that... Decent chat and a pleasant enough girl...

Seems there's a couple or three girls that work out of a rented house... Looked more business like than home shall we say...

What makes me write this a negative, I was upset she wasn't as her pictures look.. Decent tits, but proper belly on her....I was excited by her aw pics, but left thinking I'd wasted £60....

Oh well, onto the nxt one....

Would I return, no.....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:46:01 pm by NervousJ »

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review. I suspect many of us wish we had walked on a number of occasions- especially me!!
Girls sizes and weight are critical for me, I'm not a fan of pork other than on a dinner plate :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Jimmy, pop along to specsavers and tell them I've sent you. Ask if they  could assess you for tit blindness, its a form of punters eye disease similar to tunnel vision, where the only thing you see is tits. They should  fit you with a pair of these, specially designed to block out the tits so you see all the other physical impairments.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Booked in at 9am......

Offline Turtle Z

Ha ha ha ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Booked in at 9am......

Good man. They worked a treat for me.  :lol:

mediumjoe

Thanks for the review NJ ,your knocking them out faster than a lot of the seasoned punters on here . All power to you elbow mate .  well thats another one we can cross off the list ,cheers Joe