Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura.lover  (Read 3307 times)

Offline whats that noise

External Link/Members Only
A new Czech in brum. Anyone seen her yet. May have to toftt if I'm free later in the week.

Offline _Rust_

Not seen her but she looks very nice. Fair play to you if you get the TOFFT, wish I hadn't already emptied the proverbial punting jar this month, would love a half hour with her :dash:

Offline jimgooooo

pics seem genuine. ive tried doing a google reverse image search with nothing coming up

Offline Excalibur

She looks mint.  Love the thigh gap too and decent likes.

Dodo

She looks mint.  Love the thigh gap too and decent likes.

Now there's a thought.......do you like a thigh gap or no thigh gap.......I like about half an inch.

Roadster

Now there's a thought.......do you like a thigh gap or no thigh gap.......I like about half an inch.

I like a foot gap.  About 1.3 metres should do it.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Excalibur

0.5" Dodo, bordering on a chubby chaser. 1.5" for me coupled with bikini bridge.

Dodo

0.5" Dodo, bordering on a chubby chaser. 1.5" for me coupled with bikini bridge.

No, no, not at all,.......I just like a nice bit of thigh  :wacko:

Some of the stick insects will be a good 4" at the top.

Offline xMaDDD

Was going to go meet her yesterday but had to cancel, seemed like nice girl from the messages we exchanged...
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline jimgooooo

1.5" for me coupled with bikini bridge.

yum i do love a good bikini bridge

Offline Juankerr

Was going to go meet her yesterday but had to cancel, seemed like nice girl from the messages we exchanged...
It's likely that you actually spoke with the maid (who does come across as a lovely woman) who handles the comms for Laura and other girls that work from the same location.

Offline poe

So have you seen this lass Juanker?

Offline Juankerr

So have you seen this lass Juanker?
No not yet but I know where she works from  :hi:

Offline poe

Go on enlighten me, where? I'm booked in 2mrow, a heads-up on where I'm heading would be good.

Offline Juankerr

Go on enlighten me, where? I'm booked in 2mrow, a heads-up on where I'm heading would be good.
B5 Hurst Street/Hippodrome area.  :hi:

I recognise the décor from some of the photo's from previous visits with other girls, the blue headboard took a hammering last time I was there!  :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:47:42 pm by Juankerr »

Offline sanjman

Charges £20 extra for CIM so that's me (probably) out

Offline _Rust_

Let us know how you get on mate, a TOFFT review for this cracker would go down a treat.

Offline poe

Saw her & though sexy, I can think of better ways to spend my time!

Will post a review when I stop beating myself up for wasting another £100!!!!

Dodo

Oh fuck!!! She looked a cracker......look forward to hearing what went wrong.

Offline _Rust_

Looks like Jeff Allen also paid a visit, really made an effort with his AW feedback as usual

Offline Juankerr

Shame to hear that poe  :(  Will be interested in that review when you have time  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Looks like Jeff Allen also paid a visit, really made an effort with his AW feedback as usual

haha. The guy is either a trolling legend or a total cunt.

Offline poe

Saw this lass today.

So good communication via txt, but as stated by another member it's a receptionist.

So Laura opens the door, she's defo thr lass pictured in aw, a pretty girl who is very pretty when she smiles.

Paperwork dun, she insists I shower, especially if I want owo. So I comply.

Freshened up I go for a kiss and ass grab. I didn't realise she was so tall, a 6'er. At this point I knew I'd made a bad investment, as the kissing was only pecking & with her not meeting me halfway I had go on tiptoes to reach for a peck.......not fucking arousing at all!!

She got bored with that and gestured me to the bed. Nice owo, lots of headwork with a little ball licking.
Then mechanical cowgirl, followed by mish......recultant pecking to start with then refused kissing altogether.....i'd had enough by then. I just held on tight and pumped to a finish.

I'd paid for an hour & wasn't about to leave. I asked for a massage, but she insisted I shower again before round 2. I said I only wanted a massage, but she insisted I at least 'wash-up'!
The massage was shit, she never went above my shoulder blades and only did her side, so only did a third of my back!!!!!!

Rolled over & she didn't want to chat, went straight for owo and teabaging again, nice but I'd had enough. Did try doggy for a few minutes, but I just wanted to leave, so I did.
She didn't even see me to the door, she waved me down the hall to open the front door myself.

Speaking to her I found out why she don't give a crap. She's a journeyman, never stays in the same place for over 10 days. She's off on Sunday, 10days here, holiday, then 10 days there, then off again....she'll be back to Brum on the summer. One of you more seasoned punters may get a tune out of her, but I'm gutted I wasted £100 on her!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:41:01 pm by poe »

Offline whats that noise

Shame about that as she looks just my type. Didn't have time this week to toftt.  So thanks for the review.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw this lass today.

So good communication via txt, but as stated by another member it's a receptionist.

So Laura opens the door, she's defo thr lass pictured in aw, a pretty girl who is very pretty when she smiles.

Freshened up I go for a kiss and ass grab. I didn't realise she was so tall, a 6'er. At this point I knew I'd made a bad investment, as the kissing was only pecking & with her not meeting me halfway I had go on tiptoes to reach for a peck.......not fucking arousing at all!!

She got bored with that and gestured me to the bed. Nice owo, lots of headwork with a little ball licking.
Then mechanical cowgirl, followed by mish......recultant pecking to start with then refused kissing altogether.....i'd had enough by then. I just held on tight and pumped to a finish.

I'd paid for an hour & wasn't about to leave. I asked for a massage, but she insisted I shower again before round 2. I said I only wanted a massage, but she insisted I at least 'wash-up'!
The massage was shit, she never went above my shoulder blades and only did her side, so only did a third of my back!!!!!!

Rolled over & she didn't want to chat, went straight for owo and teabaging again, nice but I'd had enough. Did try doggy for a few minutes, but I just wanted to leave, so I did.
She didn't even see me to the door, she waved me down the hall to open the front door myself.

Speaking to her I found out why she don't give a crap. She's a journeyman, never stays in the same place for over 10 days. She's off on Sunday, 10days here, holiday, then 10 days there, then off again....she'll be back to Brum on the summer. One of you more seasoned punters may get a tune out of her, but I'm gutted I wasted £100 on her!!!!

Sorry to hear it was a shit one Poe, but you should really post this as a review in the 'Reviews' section with a link to her AW profile.

It'll just get lost posting it here and no one will benefit from your experience.

Ace24

Saw this lass today.

I feel for u mate. I would have smashed her again for the remaining time if she didnt fancy a chat. Suppose some like the chatting part of the punt. Im all action and get out once im done.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear it was a shit one Poe, but you should really post this as a review in the 'Reviews' section with a link to her AW profile.

It'll just get lost posting it here and no one will benefit from your experience.
+1 Thanks for the info poe

Offline poe

I'll try and repost my review in the correct section