Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x lounge leicester  (Read 1257 times)

sherpatim

new to punting , found X lounge through a colleague struck lucky with Scarlet then Paige now looking for something similar in the long eaton area

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
new to punting , found X lounge through a colleague struck lucky with Scarlet then Paige now looking for something similar in the long eaton area

Welcome to UKP, Tim.

Can you elaborate more on your visits to Scarlet and to Paige.

Scarlet has one positive and one negative review, so we could do with more reviews on her, for punters to decide if they would still like to visit her. On a side note, shw has been baneed from UKP, for pretending to be a punter and posting a positive review on herself  :dash:

If you are able to, please post review on the aobve two. If not, a short description of how your session went with them will suffice.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(I could not find Paige's AW Link).
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:51:29 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Weyoun

Paige doesn't have an AW page as far as I'm aware. I've seen her twice and comes across as a slightly nervy girl. Decent body but her face isn't that great. The sort of girl you would meet on any council estate.

Scarlet I've seen once. Decent service but some of her photos are photoshopped to high heaven. Has a very strange accent that she's says is due to travelling. I'd say she was older than me and I'm five years older than she claims to be. I would probably see her again if she was still charging X-Lounge prices but is now charging the going rate for an indy in Leicester and you can get a younger and fitter girl for that price.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:53:13 pm by Weyoun »

sherpatim

my experiance with Scarlet was a bit rushed because i arrived late and she didnt want to miss her train home , i did find her attractive but what a strange accent , i am well travelled but could not work out where she was from ,i enjoyed my time with her and would go back she started with a baby oil massage followed with a bit of pussy play followed by an enjoyable shag same with Paige there must be a set procedure for punters at this place