Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage edinburgh  (Read 3724 times)

Offline Smiths69

External Link/Members Only

Following another review decided to arrange an hour massage.

1hr in all £100 naked b2b

Arranged for massage at flat in leith rather than her studio so I could have shower afterwards

Easy parking, nice enough room / shower

Pretty Asian girl, nice body, great natural boobs, nice curves but not fat

Decent massage whilst on front, got more sensual / teasing as it went on. Still with bra / pants on but these gradually came off.

Turned over and again got even more sensual with some nice b2b etc built up nicely before coming, was concerned that it was going downhill after this as she cleaned up then started with back massage again but built tension and turned over again, got kissing nipples / gentle fingering, really nice and sensual, again more massaging and came for 2nd time, v sexy girl.

Didn't push for more, happy with what I got, You may get more...

Recommended if massage is your thing

Offline Lothian83

Sounds like its best to visit her flat. Less chance of sex noises being an issue. I'd love to fuck her, she's pretty hot

Offline Maljoe

Offline knutsaaq

FFS! I watch out for Thai R&Ts in Edinburgh like a hawk - how did I miss this?!?

Any clues for relocating on gumtree? name/rough area?

cheers

Offline Boredbloke

pretty sure this is her aw profile External Link/Members Only

and she advertises on vivastreet also

Offline knutsaaq

OK, I think this is the gal I bounced because it was too central - and not very... discreet? IMHO...

cheers

Offline kev34

Saw Amy Thai massage recently. Advertises on aw and viva. Obviously not a stunner but proper professional firm massage delivered by friendly and chatty woman. Located in well used flats near old college. Will return

Offline knutsaaq

whats the HE/extras situation with Amy? By the Old College do you mean Haymarket..?

cheers

Offline kev34

As per profile. £60 with HE, don't think anything else on offer. Old college at chambers st

Offline Boredbloke

OK, I think this is the gal I bounced because it was too central - and not very... discreet? IMHO...

cheers

When you say not discreet is it a flat or a shop? Where in town is she based. She told me off George street