Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Rae - Heathrow (tours)  (Read 2577 times)

8 review(s) for Nicole Rae ~ English (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

External Link/Members Only

Punt took place in late August 2016

Not much on UKP about her but looks like she used to work for some of the well known agencies.

In summary - I think she is a cracker and would recommend.  A British girl (scoucer) with attractive face (nearly visible in free gallery now but wasn't at time), great womanly body, large (false I'm guessing) tits but not too firm or soft, good legs and arse.  Friendly, easy to chat with. Deep owo with cim & facial at no extra charge and a great gfe fuck with fk if you want it.  Latest photos in free gallery seem to be taken recently and accurate.  No cum limit as far as I could tell, I booked and hour and got an hour of service before and after 2 unloads.

Comms - via aw and text, all fine
Location - clean, comfortable working flat
Services / costs - owo (deep but not face fucking, doesn't list dt or ff in likes) cim, facial, protected sex in various positions for £150, no surprise extras

Not much else to add, a good find in my opinion if £150 is in your price range

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for review. I had good comms with her but avoided due to price and fact that my punts with Brits have been terrible.
I also avoided just cos personally I don't like hair extensions.

Is she light skinned, right in the middle or dark as some of her pics show a very light complexion. For e.g.

You've seen AngelLory and so it comes down to, for me anyway... would you go for Nicole @ 150/hr or Lory at £100. I.e. is the premium worth it?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 07:56:41 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review because she has been on my HL and there was only a couple of previous reviews. :hi:

Unfortunately, she seems to have very limited working days and tours all over the UK, so hopefully the stars can line up at some point.

WhattheFlip

Was rimming offered OP? She looks surprisingly good, might get me a piece next time she's down south if she'll play the rusty trombone :D

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Is she light skinned, right in the middle or dark as some of her pics show a very light complexion. For e.g.

You've seen AngelLory and so it comes down to, for me anyway... would you go for Nicole @ 150/hr or Lory at £100. I.e. is the premium worth it?

Subjective but I'd say between light and middle, certainly not dark.

It's a close call between Lory and her, I'd prob pick Nicole for her oral skills and Lory as I like smaller tits.  Both felt like vfm to me, so I'd see them both again when time and location permits.  I certainly wouldn't avoid her for the sake of £50.

Not sure if that helps but I hope it does

Offline Tony_Red

It does help, thanks. If you're saying she's woeth 150/hr...then I take it she is very good and all services are provided at a high level.

Cheers. Heathrow is shit for quality a lot of the time...next time she's down I will try to see her.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Was rimming offered OP? She looks surprisingly good, might get me a piece next time she's down south if she'll play the rusty trombone :D

Not offered or requested, so don't know if available

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Just found her twitter account, might be useful if anyone searches in future.

Offline The888

Can also vouch for this one. Seen her twice (I'll do a review at somepoint).

Both occasions: 15mins OWO and CIM - 70quid.

Outstanding oral, great technique, came hard both times and she didn't miss a drop.

Decent banter too. Nice girl.