Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai Therapy Massage Aldershot  (Read 4388 times)

Offline WhackDaddy

Yet another visit to this place. Flower is indeed back but I did not get my massage from her this time. Instead got a woman called Sha Sha. Possibly late 30's early 40's nice body little bit of a tum but nothing to really complain about. Nice little tits with big nips.

£30 for half hour paid and extra £40 for B2B plus HE.

Well lots of back rubbing as per usual. When I lie on these tables I always lie with my cock sticking downwards so it's not tucked under me so it's easily accessible. Well when she starts to massage the legs and buttocks she certainly played a lot of attention to the old chap that's for sure. Whilst doing this I was playing with her legs and arse and fanny but she was still dressed.

Then usual question you want any extra's? Got the B2B option, she took off her kit and got on the table started rubbing those big nipples all over my arse and back very nice it was too.

Then Asked to turn over and she did the same to the front. Had a good old suck on her tits. She started to rub her crotch on my cock for a bit. Then proceeded to give my a nice HE to finish.

All in All another good punt. Yes I know you can get full sex for same price but sometimes it's nice to have a bit of a massage and a tickle.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Greendragon1

I assume all the notices about no sexual services being offered on the website are just legal lip service? Do you know if services beyond b2b are offered for more money?

Offline Justanotherman

I assume all the notices about no sexual services being offered on the website are just legal lip service? Do you know if services beyond b2b are offered for more money?

Go along and find out.

Offline hot1182

They do offer OWO but ofcourse you have to pay extra. Last time i was there i gave £50 extra for b2b and OWO. She did go 69 and offered for me to lick. But only downside was she wasnt a looker. Bit of extra weight. I havent been back since.

Offline Greendragon1

They do offer OWO but ofcourse you have to pay extra. Last time i was there i gave £50 extra for b2b and OWO. She did go 69 and offered for me to lick. But only downside was she wasnt a looker. Bit of extra weight. I havent been back since.

Do you know who it was you saw and rough age?

Offline WhackDaddy

It really depends on the girl I suppose. If they offer it they will tell you but you will most likely have to ask.

Offline hot1182

Not really. I didnt ask for her name. Probably mid 30s

Offline farnbrojohn

Does anyone have any recent experience of this place?
I tried to make an appointment twice this week,
was put straight thru to voice mail, message left, call not returned.
Twice walked passed later in the week and sign on door said open then closed.
Used to be so well run when Mei Mei was in charge; does anyone have any recent info please?
Banned reason: 8 years, contributed fuck all, good lad, time to go Ho Ho Home
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline WhackDaddy

No I was contemplating a visit but thanks for the heads up saved me a walk.

Offline Justanotherman

Does anyone have any recent experience of this place?
I tried to make an appointment twice this week,
was put straight thru to voice mail, message left, call not returned.
Twice walked passed later in the week and sign on door said open then closed.
Used to be so well run when Mei Mei was in charge; does anyone have any recent info please?

Could just be operating single handed as it were, hence closed sign when occupied.

I was thinking of going this week or next, so be interested if anyone is passing by and can scope it out.

Offline WhackDaddy

I went by yesterday morning it was closed. I did see Mei Mei or Flower in the coffee shop talking to someone seemed to be giving her a hard time. So not sure what's going on.

Probably best to call before you visit.

Offline Justanotherman

I texted this morning. No reply as yet. Maybe ill drive past later on thevway home from work.

Although if they are getting aggravation of locals i may steer well clear whatever the weather.

So im left wondering whether to go to the elm way place in amazingstoke tomorrow, or even the place in the town centre as im off to the shops there in the morning.

Offline Justanotherman

It was all in darkness at 1800.

Offline farnbrojohn

The plot thickens, perhaps all is not lost. I just received a text saying 'I'm sorry we moved'.

Offline Jim Winchester

I wondered if they had closed due to it being the Chinese New Year but, if not, it would be good to know where they have moved to.

Offline Jim Winchester

I texted this morning. No reply as yet. Maybe ill drive past later on thevway home from work.

Although if they are getting aggravation of locals i may steer well clear whatever the weather.

So im left wondering whether to go to the elm way place in amazingstoke tomorrow, or even the place in the town centre as im off to the shops there in the morning.

I've been twice to the one in the town centre, Church Street, and had good service with B2B each time.  There was no need to book in advance and is in one of the quieter roads in Basingstoke, so reasonably discreet.

Offline Justanotherman

I've been twice to the one in the town centre, Church Street, and had good service with B2B each time.  There was no need to book in advance and is in one of the quieter roads in Basingstoke, so reasonably discreet.

i went in both places - didn't fancy the folks on duty in either place. so i've come home.

oh and i drove past shanghai again on the way home - still shut.

Offline Justanotherman

Whats the latest on this place? Is it open still?

Offline farnbrojohn

Now regularly advertising on Gumtree. Went there 2 weeks ago, 2 girls working. Paid £30 + £40 for 30 min. B2B.
Passable but very much 'vanilla' service with a youngish (<30) chinese lady.
No kissing, edging. Only 1 visit for me so maybe I was unlucky but seemed better under Mei Mei management, older ladies, more bang for your buck...

Offline WhackDaddy

Yes I agree with farnbrojohn I went there about 2 weeks ago not impressed and not as good as before very matter of fact. so much so that when she was giving me the HE i never came which is unusual I just was not excited enough. There are plenty of other massage places about so until they improve i won't be going back.

Offline Justanotherman

Thanks. So where are you all favouring right now?