Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beautifull kristine (sic) - Aldgate  (Read 1927 times)

24 review(s) for stunning christine (4 positive, 9 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6295555) (4 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Punt was in early summer 2016, just catching up on reviews.

Knowing what to expect from other reviews I didn't have high hopes but was local, had the raging horn and she does look stunning on her profile.

Comms - via text, straightforward short notice arrangement
Location - can't remember exactly but door to flats near a couple of busy pubs, not really an issue. Small room, dirty bed, no towels in bathroom.
Services - owo, protected sex (cowgirl and doggy)
Cost - £70 for 30 mins, extra for owo £20 I think, cim & facial unavailable.
Meet - exactly what I expected; shallow owo with use of hands, mechanical sex with hand stopping deep penetration, 1 cum and out the door, not much chat but friendly enough.  This didn't bother me as just wanted to quickly unload in a hot Romanian and that's exactly what I did.
Looks - she really does have a stunning body, her profile photos are spot on, no need for me to describe her body as you can see for yourself.  Facially she looks younger, maybe a chubbier cheeked baby face, with a white or clear brace on teeth.  Very attractive face all the same and obviously recognisable from her photos.

Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't go again.  But if you want to an average blowjob from a very attractive girl at short notice for £70, then fill ya boots

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:40:26 pm by Sex Bob-omb »

Persie

Why do people keep visiting this one - the stats speak for themselves  :unknown:

Offline stuart.

This girl is just boring in my opinion, terrible service  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

Why do people keep visiting this one - the stats speak for themselves  :unknown:
She does look very hot, but this really is one to avoid when you look at the stats. Shame.  :unknown:

Offline punk

Because she is bootiful  :unknown:

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:19:20 am by mrhappypants »

Offline MrMatrix

BOOTIFUL  :kiss:
So you keep saying Punk- so are going to see her. She looks lovely but the service is shit. drooollllll

Offline punk

So you keep saying Punk- so are going to see her. She looks lovely but the service is shit. drooollllll

Service is way more important.  :hi: