Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelliex Edinburgh AdultWork  (Read 2687 times)

22 review(s) for Amelliex (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Third Man

External Link/Members Only

Brief review from a fairly recent punt. Good reports on here about her, well 1 neutral but rest positive. booked 30 mins at £60. comms were good and address given early so i was able to work out where she was. parked a good bit away and found address easily. small flat but cosy with incence burning.

shes a good looking lass,  i took some lingerie which she put on and heels. looked tall and nice figure.  kissing was not bad and plenty eye contact throughout. i enjoy ro, and she was fresh and seemed to enjoy it. her owo was ok, checked if she did cim which was yes, but finished in mish. no awkward moments during the punt, seemed happy to oblige and no dont do this or that.

chatty girl too i found. always a bonus if a girl is willing to talk more than just a goodbye at the end. got to be good value at 60 for 30 including cim if wanted. a sauna would be 80. cant see any better in edin unless ive missed someone. only other indie i think id see is heather but ive not seen her in a couple years. also got a message from gina27 she has quit, she was a fav of mine from a few years ago. so yes id visit Amellie again.

Offline jambo1874

Is she scottish mate? Sounds like worth a visit

Offline bigmike32

Profile says romanian im out.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Profile says romanian im out.

She's Romanian but not your typical one (in a punting sense)

Offline Boredbloke

what bit of Edinburgh is she in?

Offline RandyRob69

I've reviewed her previously and confirm that she is a very good punt. Happy to recommend Amelliex and will be back, for sure!

Offline Santiago

Never seen her, however glad to see the likes of Pete Piper validating her as a good option.

:hi:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Never seen her, however glad to see the likes of Pete Piper validating her as a good option.

:hi:

Well, Thank You, kind Sir!  :drinks: