Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butter Wouldn't Melt - London  (Read 1469 times)

7 review(s) for Ms_Meglio (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hobbit

I saw Lou a while back and it wasn't the best experience I've had. I was very disappointed by her looks, mostly her age as I was expecting someone in their 40s according to the reviews that I had read and the photos that she sent me.

Communication
contacted her on AW and she responded very promptly. A meeting was arranged.

Appearance
I had requested some facial pictures as she does not have any on her Adultwork profile and she happily sent me a couple. She has tattoos on her arms and very large breasts. However, it was her age that took me by surprise, the photos that she sent were definitely of someone slightly more younger but in reality she appeared to be more around 50 something.

The session
Starting off with some FK which was okay. Then moved on to OWO which was quite poor - very shallow and not much attention paid to the balls. Sex was in missionary and doggy where she was very enthusiastic.

Overall, she's a very enthusiastic individual and is a very nice person to talk to. You can talk to her about most subjects and she is very articulate. However for me I don't think I would return because I was hoping to see someone slightly younger and who can give decent blowjob.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

endomorph

I felt the very opposite. I thought she would look older than she did and be more submissive.

Offline Hobbit

I felt the very opposite. I thought she would look older than she did and be more submissive.

I guess it is a very subjective matter but to me she was definitely much older, around 50+. But, it is not just the age, Oral sex to me is very important and it must have been one of the poorest blowjobs I have ever had.

Offline Hobbit

I've just realised, if you have seen her then why haven't you written a review?

Offline Cuntminion

As you say it's subjective

I've seen her and would in no way would say 50+ , oral was great for me too  :thumbsup:

But all depends what you like, you like ballplay I don't etc

endomorph

I had nothing to add to earlier revues.

Offline Belgarion

As always YMMV with a WG

I plan to see her in the near future as well

Offline Hobbit

As always YMMV with a WG

I plan to see her in the near future as well

Whatever floats your boat my friend. For me she was old enough to be my Granny. So I won't be seeing her. :D