Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust  (Read 668 times)

lcrowley

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gutted to give a negative review as I was looking forward to meeting Livia after some positive reviews on here.  Arranged the meet at Heathrow by text.  It was very easy and she even responded very quickly

When I arrived I telephoned and texted her but she did not respond.  Waited 30 mins whilst trying very so often.  I even sent another text when I got home asking her what happened and if everything was ok.   No response either.  1 hour travelling there and another hour back. 

2 hours of my life i will never get back.   

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your wasted time.............when will SP's realise that punters time is also valuable............against the flow of reviews for those who have met her but if the SP is going to be unreliable then my money stays in my pocket

Offline Cunning Punt

We've all had that thought after a prossie has mucked us about. The previous review and her price tag put me off and your report certainly has.

Thanks for the warning.

Offline zulu-lance

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gutted to give a negative review as I was looking forward to meeting Livia after some positive reviews on here.  Arranged the meet at Heathrow by text.  It was very easy and she even responded very quickly

When I arrived I telephoned and texted her but she did not respond.  Waited 30 mins whilst trying very so often.  I even sent another text when I got home asking her what happened and if everything was ok.   No response either.  1 hour travelling there and another hour back. 

Wish that had happened to me, would have atleast saved my £120 and came on here to post a negative for no-show :sarcastic:

Offline bqaj

This lady is working back to back in a terrible way and sergei is a total mess  :scare: