Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shakira/Brazilian Nympho - Canary Wharf - WHAT A BOOTY  (Read 2137 times)

maddog6969

External Link/Members Only

She isn't on AW now, but previously was. There is at least one other review of her here in which the OP said she looked great, but service was so-so. I would go a step further on looks: she is super hot with an absolutely great ass. 80 pounds/30 min.

Comms: someone else answers the phone (with very good English). The girl herself basically knows zero English.

Location: Place is 1 min from South Quay. An apt block that is overflowing with working girls. Flat is fine. Small.

Looks: the girl is smoking, smoking hot. Better than her pics for sure. She is Portguese, not Brazilian, and she very well could be a jilted ex side piece of Ronaldo. She is black, but light skinned (lighter than in her pics), has blonde streaked curly hair. Face is very pretty. I would say she is 30 years old, could be slightly younger. I am not normally into black girls, but she is hot.

Most importantly though, THAT ASS. Wow. It is big and has an amazing shape. I'm not 100% sure it's real. Her breasts are fake, but are done very well, so it is possible the ass is fake too, but it seems real. It's soft, has a great jiggle and bounce during doggy. It's 43 inches for those care :)

Attitude: again, no English, so hard to communicate. She seemed friendly. Does know she is hot. I think if you treat her nice, she will reciprocate.

Sex: I imagine people who go to her will want doggy, and I doubt they will be disappointed. It's like fucking a girl from a rap video/Brazzers, etc. She isn't overly active, but she gets into it a bit.

She does OWO, it was good, not great.

She's here until mid November and then claims she's leaving forever.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review op but she is actually brazilian she's from recife and her she speaks Brazilian Portuguese more than actual Portuguese.  She is mega hot I regret paying over 100 for a hour with her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

As she switches profiles alot this should help people identify her

Offline Gentlelovemaking

As she switches profiles alot this should help people identify her

BM, how does her ass compare to Zorro or Rouse, and what are her rates it says £80 on her profile but doesn't say for how long.

BM, how does her ass compare to Zorro or Rouse, and what are her rates it says £80 on her profile but doesn't say for how long.

Forget rouse this woman is better 10 times better than her  facially and bodywise but her service for me is not that great that's just my take. As for anny her ass is nice but she's more of a compact unit shorter with bigger breast.

This Shakira womans rates seem to change with every profile she has, adultwork, vivastreet, hallolondon so be wary ? :hi: