Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charli1992-Bristol Outcall. Oh Yeaaah!  (Read 1678 times)

10 review(s) for charli1992 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Thelaststarfighter001

External Link/Members Only

Think I've found another fave. Get ready for a fluff-fest.

Sorry.

Had been trying to set a meet with Charli for a few weeks, but was looking for a w/e date and she's been out of town on weekends, so when she responded that she was available I was as happy as a baby in a titty bar.

(Sorry i've been watching a lot of Larry the cable guy lately)

We arranged a morning outcall to my place. Charli's comms by mail and txt were great and when she called me for final directions to my door, she had a "posh totty" accent that was very sexy.

She arrived looking fantastic in a pair of tight leather pants, t-shirt and jacket. She excused herself to freshen up and we chatted on my couch over a couple bottles of water (it was morning after all).

Charli's pics, imho, do not do her justice. She is curvy, but very toned and defintely works out. She has firm abs, great natural boobs and an ass to die for. she reminds me of Sienna Miller face-wise. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed.

At some point I leaned over for a nice dfk and we made out like a couple of teens for a while before hands started to wander. Lol those tight jeans took some getting off ;-) and I was forced to help  :cool:

She had nice matching bra and panties on underneath not that those stayed on for long......

as for what came next.....a blur of dfk, mutual caressing, OWO, RO, CG on my couch, RCG same to completion.

We at some point actually made it to the bedroom for cuddles and convo. This girl can hold a conversation, is funny and intelligent.

Round 2 was OWO, Mish, CG, HR but this knackered old fart was unable to get over the line a second time, despite a valiant effort by Charli.

I will absolutely be going back for more. Or more accurately, inviting her over for more. :thumbsup:

TLSF

Offline hottext72

Good review. :thumbsup: She has been on my hotlist for a while. This review just confirms to go and visit her.   :rolleyes:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one. Cheers

One for the HL me thinks, just wish the in call price was a little lower

Offline Roth

Nice one TSLF. :drinks: Very tasty. :rose: Is she still an agency prossie? :unknown:

Thelaststarfighter001

Ooh good questio Roth.

I completey forgot to ask her.

If I recall her agency rates were the same as her poted rates on AW. I'd just book through AW....

Offline Roth

Ooh good questio Roth.

I completey forgot to ask her.

If I recall her agency rates were the same as her poted rates on AW. I'd just book through AW....

No worries. I'm guessing she probably is cos of her rates. :hi: