Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Jessica or JennaBellaRose  (Read 2218 times)

Sprowt2ndload

Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting both these lovely ladies and can give an an opionion on who they preferred out of the two. Both very similar in services and feedback just not too sure which one. Have read feedback for both and both seem great.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just can't decide

Yeboahsleftfoot

FWIW I saw Jessica when she was at Max's and I’ve got to say I don’t know what all the fuss is about, yes she’s got big tits and a big arse which she opens to everyone but I was left a little underwhelmed, if I were to be harsh I'd say a fat lass from Manchester who arrived late on a duo booking then got stuck straight in but was selfish and a bit mechanical.

Offline Jerboa

For a over 40's milf Jenna seems overpriced IMO.

Offline Silver Birch

For a over 40's milf Jenna seems overpriced IMO.

Both seem overpriced to me at £300/hr and £350/hr!

:dash:

Sprowt2ndload

Can anyone recommend a good PSE and I mean with enthusiasm not robotic as both these have really good reviews

Online hendrix

Can anyone recommend a good PSE and I mean with enthusiasm not robotic as both these have really good reviews

Unlikely to do better than MissKDD or Lizzy Wilde in my opinion. HSG is also very good. Lots of reviews of them here, have a search as I can't post links right now. MissKDD is easily the filthiest of the lot though. I only like extreme PSE punts nowadays, and I'm not aware of anybody that matches her enthusiasm and service level.

Sprowt2ndload

Hendrix thank you very much I know your a pro on here. Who is HSG by the way???

Also I've seen in a comment you made about Ashley at Maxes Angeles. Wots your view on her as I couldn't find a review for her. Will she do a PSE and I mean full on hard pse??

I like the look of Ms KDD but I need someone who can do an incall. I know she can provide that every now and then

Online hendrix

Hendrix thank you very much I know your a pro on here. Who is HSG by the way???

Also I've seen in a comment you made about Ashley at Maxes Angeles. Wots your view on her as I couldn't find a review for her. Will she do a PSE and I mean full on hard pse??

I like the look of Ms KDD but I need someone who can do an incall. I know she can provide that every now and then

HSG is Horny Slutty Girl.

I saw Ashley many years ago and she was excellent back then,  but can't really comment on her performance nowadays..  pretty sure she still doesn't do anal though.

Hot Ameera is another one who others rate for pse but I've never seen her.

Sprowt2ndload

Thanks Hendrix have u met lia amelia??? She was another I was thinking about

Online hendrix

Thanks Hendrix have u met lia amelia??? She was another I was thinking about

Yes, several times, but not for a couple of years now. She was always a good punt for me, up for most things, but again not as filthy as KDD in my experience. Not sure that anybody is :D

Sprowt2ndload

Thanks again Hendrix so u know what's going on with lizzy Wilde profile she doesn't seem to be on AW or her profiles down

Offline Alvin

Thanks again Hendrix so u know what's going on with lizzy Wilde profile she doesn't seem to be on AW or her profiles down

Last time I saw her she said she was going on holiday but would be back later this year.