Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121  (Read 2644 times)

Jester269269

Trying to get visit with the UKP,s police woman  :D but it's easier and quicker to get to Charles de Gaule airport than Bristol.
Our road and rail networks are crap for punting

np500

She's in Cardiff in December, but you may not be ?

Jester269269

Long gone Red.... And she gives me a twitch... Mailed her but can get Paris quicker  :dash:
And at £120 that's great vfm. Lol might move Bristol and commute to Northants lol

np500

I just posted on an other thread , that I did a punt in Bristol a few months ago and was there and back ( including 1 hour punt ) in less than 3 hours, granted it was a mid day punt so no rush hour traffic .

Gigiddy

I share your pain Jester, I share your pain !
I know it is like comparing chocolate and astrophysics but if you are stuck this side of the bridge, Jessybee  has a cracking deals on this tontober

Jester269269

I share your pain Jester, I share your pain !
I know it is like comparing chocolate and astrophysics but if you are stuck this side of the bridge, Jessybee  has a cracking deals on this tontober

Perhaps I'm just too selective giddy. Jessy doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid...
And just found the whole Swansea Bay pretty poor considering the size of area..
As Hugh said the other day, plenty of decent SP,s in Cardiff within 4 mile radius..
Think I've even read that 4 decent girls have apartments in same block down the bay..

Offline HughJardon

They do mate,  Cardiff Bay at it's peak is littered with clunge.

I punted a Thai girl there and literally after a shower and reload it was a 2 minute walk to a busty Brazilian.

Although the argument is if there's so much choice around then your gonna be pretty much penniless. As I learnt at my peril in my 20s. The north West is booming and most the girls are on UKE wearing sultry numbers and Harley Quinn costumes... Boner riffic  :bomb:

Jester269269

Lol Hugh find more SP,s on Caldey Island than in Swansea  :(

Offline mrdiamond77

Cardiff Bay is fantastic for punting.  I take it Jester that Swansea is as bad as Newport. I can't find a top quality working girl within 10 miles of my house.

Jester269269

Cardiff Bay is fantastic for punting.  I take it Jester that Swansea is as bad as Newport. I can't find a top quality working girl within 10 miles of my house.

Very Limited Mr D

Envious of the Cardiff lads.
Would say that the only ones here that now appeal are Welsh Barbie and Olivia Louise.

Seems to be awash with Zero Feedback-skanky looking- or Size 14 and non of those float my boat.

Thank fook new pastures beckon  :thumbsup:

np500

And your area has now lost s j , not good, but lots out there for a tidy shag, new punt this week, Kandice next and e-mailing another new one to explore, trying to be less fussy now but Thay have to look good and ( more importantly ) service still has to be up there, I ain't no charity !

Offline mrdiamond77

Very Limited Mr D

Envious of the Cardiff lads.
Would say that the only ones here that now appeal are Welsh Barbie and Olivia Louise.

Seems to be awash with Zero Feedback-skanky looking- or Size 14 and non of those float my boat.

Thank fook new pastures beckon  :thumbsup:

OK.  Think I will just stick with either Cardiff or Bristol then. :hi:

Gigiddy

Maybe we should arrange a mini bus trip over the bridge as the tunnel is closed atm but I bags the first hour and a half with Ms becky

np500

If your talking English Rebecca , she's in Cardiff in December, and I'm booked in again , looking forward to that .

Jester269269

OK.  Think I will just stick with either Cardiff or Bristol then. :hi:

Yes save your fuel  :D

Jester269269

Maybe we should arrange a mini bus trip over the bridge as the tunnel is closed atm but I bags the first hour and a half with Ms becky

:hi: No chance Giddy I'm the Driver...driver first  :D

Offline HughJardon

ER has put out an APB on UKE asking for Help finding an apartment.

Red can you fit a double water mattress in the back of your Trannie  :unknown:

np500

Yes , but I need it for work !

Jester269269

ER has put out an APB on UKE asking for Help finding an apartment.

Red can you fit a double water mattress in the back of your Trannie  :unknown:

Hugh She's well above trannie quality.... She's more T5 she looks a bit vantastic  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

Yes , but I need it for work !

Sorry Red I had to chance my Arm haha  :lol: Bet you've done your fair share of banging in the Red mobile tho aye  :lol:

Jester I've got my trusted Ford Fuckus.. It's an uncomfortable ride what with the high hand brake position.. Ooouch

np500

Ha, never in mine as of yet , but used to use my mates works tranny before I settled down, God about 35 years ago . Four of us in the dark with a little torch on so we had a little light, and away we would go for hours , it was a summer thing !

Gatchaman

Quick heads up for anyone hoping to see Rebecca in December, but not yet booked - her profile is now saying only one slot left for the Cardiff tour.

Jester269269

You booked Gman? Or met her before?
 :thumbsup: Great fun lady

Gatchaman

You booked Gman? Or met her before?

Not had the pleasure before, but I'm booked in and very much looking forward to December :dance:

:thumbsup: Great fun lady

She won't throw me out for not taking things seriously enough then?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Gathca

Had hoped to see her but have been too slow. Good for her that - this time at least - she's going to be busy.

May have to take a trip East over the bridge at some stage

np500

Keep a eye out for any cancellations G P , be primed and ready and ask her to let you know, there were a few last time, sure you could fill in if needed.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Red  :hi:

I'll get in touch with her. Would love to see her at some stage

Jester269269

She won't throw me out for not taking things seriously enough then?

:thumbsup: Far from it..when had right giggle tbh.. Actually mention your recent disaster whilst ther

np500

Rebecca's a lovely woman and great to spend time with, simple as that, and that's why I'm very much looking forward to seeing her again, roll on December, wishing my life away !

Jester269269

Just back after a heathy 4 hours with ER121
Just had to practice again with a foreigner for my emigration  :lol:
Tried teaching her the Lingo for her visit to the Capital in December but she couldn't pick it up..
You Cardiff lads spoilt again when she's there, great Xmas bonus.

np500

4 hours ! Did that include travel or did you go for dinner and service her car ( as well ! ) ? I like the hour, I lose focus after that !

Jester269269

:D no Red travel was 4hrs also. Worth it though. She is top fun..

np500

I won't ask details ( that may make a few of us feel like shit ! ) but I tip my cap to you, but sounds like it was good fun , an hour with Kandice tonight spanned me for sure, I am considering an all nighter , but that can only happen when all my lot are away, and that has happened twice in about 10 years !

Offline mrdiamond77

:D no Red travel was 4hrs also. Worth it though. She is top fun..

And I was going to complement you on your stamina.  :D

np500

Yes, j did 4 hours with Rebecca and 4 hours travel, I have a migraine thinking about it , I'm happy to wait for her to hit Cardiff .

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes, j did 4 hours with Rebecca and 4 hours travel, I have a migraine thinking about it , I'm happy to wait for her to hit Cardiff .

Oh yes, should put my glasses on.  Very impressive Jester.  I usually see Angelina when I am in Bristol and usually for 90 minutes which is very enjoyable.  Don't think I could last four hours.  :hi:

Jester269269

Lmao well it was a detour trip, so just rude not too.
And wasn't full on ended up 3.5 hours due to a personal drama on my part...
but fooked now...
Need recharge before Sunday and Tuesday  :hi:
Truly fooked...

Them cuentes at bridge still did me for £6.60  :bomb:

Jester269269

Ain't got the legs for 4hr TBH
But was just a chilled pit stop and she's a great fun...

np500

3.5 hours ? , slacker ! Ho ho ( nearly Christmas ) Great memories you'll take to your grave, my other hobby gives me great highs but tons of lows, get this hobby 95% right and the highs just keep rolling in.   ignores financial side of things ! . Have not stumbled across anything in life ( so far ) that is totally free and any good ?

Jester269269

Well as I clock up more miles than a Pikey.
Heston, Sarn, Strensham, Michaelwood all decent services.
But ER121 is best service station I've been, lmao gonna take the idea to Dragons Den  :drinks:

np500

I was thinking of reporting shit sexual services by romas to Anne Robinson on watchdog but think crimewatch is a better option for them Roma's, but the BBC being what it has become! I best not bother, Sergio smiles his way to the bank again .

Gatchaman

3.5 hours?!?  Fair dos J :thumbsup:  My longest so far is 90 mins, though I do have 2 hrs booked with the lovely Rebecca for Dec :)

Jester269269

You can certainly have a laugh with her Gman.. she's great fun...
unlike your previous touring lady  :thumbsdown: