Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~LUXURIOUS MASSAGE~ Greenford  (Read 2063 times)

9 review(s) for ~LUXURIOUS MASSAGE~ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JFAdult

Saw this lady In October 2016.

Communication: Made the booking by phone £90 pound for an hour Lingham Massage. She also offers a standard massage and happy ending for £70 and a Nuru for £120.

Location: She is house sharing with other people but she has the top floor to her self. Inside her flat is well decorated and looked after.

Appearance & Personality: I would guess shes in her early thirties, she isn't pretty but she does have a good body, Her boobs are very big,natural and not to saggy (probably 34EE) and i'd guess a size 10, I tried to start up a few conversations but she seemed a little disinterested. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Service: The massage was good as she applied copious amounts of hot oil. I paid extra for the Lingham Massage so she spent a good ten minutes playing around with my balls and gooch but at no point did she give the prostate massage that the Lingham service suggests, I was clean so I don't think this service is ever provided. Overall I liked the Lingham part of the massage it felt good and got me fired up for what I thought would be a good body to body massage and finish.
When I did turn over she oiled up her boobs (looked amazing) put my dick in between and gave me a tit job which was great but it ended too soon then she just perched herself on the edge of the massage table and provided the finish. I could touch her boobs but for £90 pounds I was expecting to be able suck them and for the ending to be a little more interactive.
When I finished she offered for me to use the shower (which I declined) and that was it.

This wasn't by any means a bad punt but £90 for what turned out to be 45 minutes is to much, I have had far better body to body massages from other providers in the area who are better looking @LondonLucyXXX for example is far superior. Personally I wouldn't return but if your in Greenford and like big natural boobs then maybe there's some value in this for you

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I personally don't see the attraction of paying so much for a massage and a wank but plenty do go for it.

It's always worth doing some research on here first. There was already one review of her - and it was negative.

Thanks for the review, but Greenford should be the in the London section, rather than SE as it's in Ealing borough.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:02:06 pm by Cunning Punt »