Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveNicole Wood Green  (Read 742 times)

1 review(s) for call-sofy- (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kentpunterryan

External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch

Went there earlier this week, called and asked if was 100% the girl in the pictures, was told yes, got there and was greeted by a fat version of Animal from the Muppets and was told the girl in the pictures was working next week, cunt!!! I left, had a kebab, went home

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch

Went there earlier this week, called and asked if was 100% the girl in the pictures, was told yes, got there and was greeted by a fat version of Animal from the Muppets and was told the girl in the pictures was working next week, cunt!!! I left, had a kebab, went home

Sorry you had your time wasted  :thumbsdown:  But its good you walked and thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

I've seen this profile pop up in my searches of A/W. I avoided it as it because it looked like a B&S and now you confirmed it!

Some think once your their, that easy cash for them and a punter will take whats on offer. Over time, I learned it best to walk and even go with out punting if required!

I have added some screen shot it case the profile is swapped!

Hidden Image/Members Only

kentpunterryan

Thanks, even if I had not had an orgasm for a month this monster was so rough she made it easier to walk, I just wish when you ask them are the pictures real and make it clear you will walk away if there not they would just tell the truth, it`s rare to find them looking like the profile pictures but this was such a waste of time, on the plus side the kebab was very good