Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Bianka Bayswater  (Read 1466 times)

5 review(s) for Massage Tantric xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thor555

Prepunt blurb:
Random put was going to see
External Link/Members Only
But at the last minute i found
Much hotter[note the name has changed and is not bianka anymore..]. It was a bit of a mixed bag was floating between the two even booking was between the both of them. i have seen sophie too but will leave that for another time. Was going to give this one a negative, but then had a super shit massage and reflected upon this one thinking it wasn't so bad after all. No doubt someone will be this should have been negative

Comms:
Was fairly straightforward and fast via test

Locations:
Bayswater, working flat along one of the terraces, discrete and less then 5min walk from bayswater station. Small flat one room with a shower room.

Prepunt:
Bianka was very instant on being on time with a dont be late, and even a phone call 5mins before the time i was supposed to be be there. I dont think it was any thing to do with she really wanted to give a massage (~cough~)take my money(~cough).

The punt:
Started of, girl was nice, immediately she mentioned she couldn't do 1hr but said she would give me OW for £50 massage for 30mins. Good gesture, i rate that as i was gonna walk and say screw it. But the girl was hot and i was on it so i wasn't backing out now. Had a quick shower, surprised to see her matey in there. Thoughts this was a bit strange but as im still relativity new to this i thought it might be normal (next time i guess ill ask her mate to take a walk or join in, she wasnt hot and dont know who she was on AW?).

Massage with micorwaved oil, on bed, no massage table, was good b2b but she was not fully naked so a bit strange. I was all oiled up thought she had forgot about the Bj so asked, to be honest i was oiled up and couldn't be bothered with OW as i prefer OWO but being so oiled up that was not happening. In the end she wanked me off. Asked here to slow down near the end as i wanted to enjoy, think she was tired of me and pushed me over the edge

Over all massage not bad, hand job was ok lots of head rubbing at the end very quickly felt like it was one of gf's when i first started dating.. Over all good but quite bland.

Final shower and and rushed out. First experience of being on the production line. Rub tug..... next mug..

After reading my review think this is more neutral then positive(originally positive) so I changed it.

Positives:
Hot girl
Nice body

Negatives:
No massage table
Reduced from 1h to 30mins
Didn't listen to me to slow down
Random matey in the bathroom

Would i go back:  only if desperate or if she started doing FS

LL

The biggest negative is they she promised you a BJ when you have her the cash but then failed to deliver it. I would have been very disappointed. Bianka the Wanka!
Thanks for the warning on this one. She's officially being removed from my hotlist. There are better options in Bayswater.

Offline Rupert

What are the better options in Bayswater, I'm never to sure in that area

LL

What are the better options in Bayswater, I'm never to sure in that area
I just reviewed a good one.

Offline pisceanuk

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy. What was she wearing during body to body massage ?

Some W / Gs are very weird and horrible, I remember once a Thai girl during a body to body massage covered me with a towel below my waste line and was trying to grind me in a cow girl position and I was wondering what is she doing?  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:41:02 am by pisceanuk »

Offline lewishamguy

Positives:
Hot girl
Nice body

Negatives:
No massage table
Reduced from 1h to 30mins
Didn't listen to me to slow down
Random matey in the bathroom

Would i go back:  only if desperate or if she started doing FS

She's got a body for dirty fuck. Perhaps she does full service to regulars. The massage is absolutely rubbish, one of the worst massage I've ever had. Says she does erotic, tantric, b2b ---- Fuck all. :thumbsdown:

Offline HighlyMotivated

She does do Full service, offered to me when I saw her last year and I'm no George Clooney so won't have been for my handsome good looks. Didn't take her up on it but probably should have as the massage was disappointing

Offline The_Don

She's got a body for dirty fuck. Perhaps she does full service to regulars.

I was punting another W/G, and in passing was the first time. I had spoken to and met Bianka in person. I checked out her profile that day and only  a few days after that. I noted that she changed to a massage only service. She used to offer a few more services and at one point and IIRC, it was around the £100 P/H mark.

Several of these W/G, often work together. But I've only punted 1 of them (a few times I mite add). And at each punt, I've meet another 1, in passing, over several punts. I've also had the W/G in the toilet. Another on the landing (outside the room) and another was out of the building then returned, when my time was up.

Having met those others W/G, I mite consider punting 1 of them. And If, they offered me, more than just a message only service.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:24:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

I was punting another W/G, and in passing was the first time. I had spoken to and met Bianka in person. I checked out her profile that day and only  a few days after that. I noted that she changed to a massage only service. She used to offer a few more services and at one point and IIRC, it was around the £100 P/H mark.

Several of these W/G, often work together. But I've only punted 1 of them (a few times I mite add). And at each punt, I've meet another 1, in passing, over several punts. I've also had the W/G in the toilet. Another on the landing (outside the room) and another was out of the building then returned, when my time was up.

Having met those others W/G, I mite consider punting 1 of them. And If, they offered me, more than just a message only service.

I noticed that too. I suspect at least 3 other WGs work from that flat. It seems Bianka has moved now .  :sarcastic:

Offline thor555

The biggest negative is they she promised you a BJ when you have her the cash but then failed to deliver it. I would have been very disappointed. Bianka the Wanka!
Thanks for the warning on this one. She's officially being removed from my hotlist. There are better options in Bayswater.

Just to be clear she did offer it as OW but i didn't want it as after a b2b and all that skin i didnt want a condom to spoil it. There are indeed better options in Bayswater had a massage in sophies flat by some girl names mona, old lass not great English, but great massage and lots of laughing. cant find her any more  :(  so not sure how i can review her. Sophie introduced her to me when she was busy, but wont tell me who she is grrr..(just acts dumb .. mona what mona i know no mona.)

Offline thor555

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy. What was she wearing during body to body massage ?

Some W / Gs are very weird and horrible, I remember once a Thai girl during a body to body massage covered me with a towel below my waste line and was trying to grind me in a cow girl position and I was wondering what is she doing?  :wackogirl:

Dont be sorry mate all part of the game see its as gamble. She was wearing a thong or knickers cant remember when i asked her to see her pussy she looked at me like i was a  bit strange and deranged. The random thai somes strange..

Offline thor555

She's got a body for dirty fuck. Perhaps she does full service to regulars. The massage is absolutely rubbish, one of the worst massage I've ever had. Says she does erotic, tantric, b2b ---- Fuck all. :thumbsdown:

Absolutely she would be a good fuck, nice tits great body, seemed to warm up a little after having the post punt shower but all very distant i would go through my hot list first

Btw a thank you to you lewisham guy for one of your historic punt reviews (Alisha), worked well for me  :) she was good for me 

Offline The_Don

all part of the game see its as gamble.

Punting is about taking chances. Some times it works out and other times not!

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid  ;)