Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sending photos prior to meeting  (Read 650 times)

rickjone141

I'm arranging a MMFF with another guy here in Berlin at the hotel I'm staying in and since I can't speak German, he's doing the calling on the phone with the ladies to arrange things.

He's asking for a photo of me for the girls and some basic info...

Is this normal procedure?

First time mongering in Germany, so I don't know how things work.

Suppose I'm not used to sending a photos for potential meetings.

Offline claretandblue

Considering you don't speak german and it's your first time mongering there,why on earth are you doing an mmff in the first place?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

He's asking for a photo of me for the girls and some basic info...

Is this normal procedure?

Send him your charge card no. with security code and pin no. as well  :dash: :dash: :dash:

rickjone141

It was a simple question guys.

Not everyone is supposed to know the ins and outs of all situations, hence why these websites exist.

I've done a lot of research into different women, but I don't know how the scene works in Germany so therefore I asked.

Would it make more sense to come back here scratching my head? NO....I'd be told I "should have asked first"!

Anyways, it seems I won't get a straight answer as to why the other guy is asking for a photo to send the ladies.

What's wrong with arranging a MMFF for in the first place? I've done plenty of them...just not in Germany.

Offline Jerboa

Why would a huren need to see your face? organising something like a MMFF while you are in Germany isn't so straight forward, why not just attend sex parties like Insomnia or Erlebniswohnung, probably the easiest way to organise a MMFF would be to go to Artemis with your new buddy, and interview some girls, I'm sure some girls will be up for it.

Offline claretandblue

It was a simple question guys.

Not everyone is supposed to know the ins and outs of all situations, hence why these websites exist.

I've done a lot of research into different women, but I don't know how the scene works in Germany so therefore I asked.

Would it make more sense to come back here scratching my head? NO....I'd be told I "should have asked first"!

Anyways, it seems I won't get a straight answer as to why the other guy is asking for a photo to send the ladies.

What's wrong with arranging a MMFF for in the first place? I've done plenty of them...just not in Germany.
It's not a simple question   :dash: ,there is no need for a picture hence the replies..

You are obviously hell bent on doing it so it was a waste of time asking the question in the first place

rickjone141

No hell bent on anything.

Decided against it due to being asked 3 times for a photo.

I just wanted to know had anyone experienced this before here because I'm new.

Not everyone is as experienced as you in this field mate.

Offline claretandblue

No hell bent on anything.

Decided against it due to being asked 3 times for a photo.

I just wanted to know had anyone experienced this before here because I'm new.

Not everyone is as experienced as you in this field mate.
Ok no worries  :hi: I think you made a good call, plenty of punting options in Germany to keep you busy. ..

rickjone141

Offline Jerboa

And I wonder how you got on to the conversation with another hotel guest to spit roast a huren?

Offline webpunter

Send him your charge card no. with security code and pin no. as well  :dash: :dash: :dash:
:lol:  Not forgetting a pic of your passport [all the info on the main page]

Online myothernameis

:lol:  Not forgetting a pic of your passport [all the info on the main page]

Not forgetting a picture of your mum and dad