Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine  (Read 5824 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline m@rk

Met the lovely Camilla a few weeks ago..

I think the pic in her gallery of the schoolgirl outfit was posted the afternoon i'd seen her dressed in it :-)

Great apartment just out of West Bridgfrod. Great directions and happy to receive a lovely voice on the phone when i called for the final directions..

Camilla is fit as.... One hot body.. Probably one of the hottest if had my hands on.

Offerd a quick shower and on with a great session.. OWO, Cowgirl and then doggy infront of the mirror.. wow..

Definetely one of my new favourites although slightly expensive she is definetely worth it..

External Link/Members Only

GolfNut

Thanks for the review op.

Got my eye on Camilla now she's on uke. Top end of my price point and am exploring the better value end of the market especially during tontober so Camilla will have to wait for now.

Offline m@rk

I'm tending to go for the higher end these days.. Have a few favourites but often get a bit let down by the lower end of the scale..

She's a great girl aswell as being hot !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review Mark.

GN, looking forward to seeing your review on Camilla and how you'd compare her to Zara Louise, who appears to be quite similar to Camilla.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review Mark.

GN, looking forward to seeing your review on Camilla and how you'd compare her to Zara Louise, who appears to be quite similar to Camilla.

Interesting observation CT. Don't see the similarities myself. Zara - 5'4" 34A natural. Camilla 5'9 32E enhanced.

So side by side I assume they look very different. Both facially attractive I agree.

You'll have to wait for a review though. Got plenty going off currently and not got anything planned in yet and so will be a few weeks before I get to see Camilla unless something else gives.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Interesting observation CT. Don't see the similarities myself. Zara - 5'4" 34A natural. Camilla 5'9 32E enhanced.

So side by side I assume they look very different. Both facially attractive I agree.

You'll have to wait for a review though. Got plenty going off currently and not got anything planned in yet and so will be a few weeks before I get to see Camilla unless something else gives.

Even after all these years, I don't know my measurements that well. I simply looked at the following photo of Camilla and posted my query  :dash:

External Link/Members Only+

Still looking forward to your review though   :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Even after all these years, I don't know my measurements that well. I simply looked at the following photo of Camilla and posted my query  :dash:

Still looking forward to your review though   :thumbsup:

Assume this is how they'd look side by side  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Assume this is how they'd look side by side  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah... go on... rub it in!!!  :cool:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, over my budget so I won't be going but many thanks.