Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberly.S -hungarian  (Read 1717 times)

10 review(s) for Sassy D. (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hottext72

POSITIVE
Kimberly.S  –this week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bristol – near Cabot Circus
30 minute incall £ 60.00

Comms:
I phoned her, and spoke to her.  She was free so arranged to meet her within half an hours time.

Venue:
Up to date flat not far from Cabot Circus, clean bedroom and clean bathroom used shower before and after and used couple of decent size towels. (same place as some of the other Hungarian girls work from)

Girl:
Kimberly looked a bit different than her picture. It was her though might have been the way the pictures were taken . I thought she might be taller, but profile does say 5 foot 3”.  Nice natural boobs, size good 10 or small 12.  Age around 25 ish 

Service:
Took a shower, back in room, towels not overly soft,  sorted out the money. She was dressed in panties and bra and top . Started with some french kissing, wasn't  DFK ,  Played with her boobs and got her undressed,  down onto the bed for her to suck my cock , OWO, good and not rushed.   She did this very well, not rushed and was very enjoyable.  She is ok with RO , face sitting, but no fingers in pussy , nice bit of moaning. Then on with the condom and started in Mis,  and doggy. She was happy with all of it and takes a good pounding.  She made me cum by handjob which she does very well (no CIM, facial extra).

Cleaned up, took a shower, and left,  I wasn’t rushed.

Conclusion:
Enjoyed myself, nice girl, offered willingly what I asked for (within her enjoy list) Her English is limited, but not bad.   

Cheers.    :hi:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one hot.

Good one to keep in the back pocket as a plan B

Offline Roth

Could you please put the location in the review title next time. :unknown:

But seriously nice one! :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She looks good. On my HL now.

Would you call her a stunner or beautiful ? Was she tight ?

Offline hottext72

Thanks for the review. She looks good. On my HL now.

Would you call her a stunner or beautiful ? Was she tight ?

Not a stunner , but pleasing look.  Not tight not loose . :hi:

Offline 69nobrainer

Nice review, thanks for sharing, somehow her pics stop me to giving her a visit.      :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only