Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butterwouldn’tmelt, Tontober offer Central London  (Read 2703 times)

7 review(s) for Ms_Meglio (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

As Lou rarely does in-calls now I jumped at the opportunity of seeing her when she was offering in-  calls and a discount for Tontober.

We met at a flat in Central London where Lou had taken a room for a day.

When I arrived Lou was wearing a smart tight fitting red dress with seamed stockings. As we hugged and snogged I could feel suspender buttons and I knew Lou had dressed to please me.

As it was a while since I had seen Lou, to assert my authority I bent her over my knee for a hand spanking. This got me well aroused, so it was off with our clothes. Under the red dress Lou had on a lovely red and black waist clincher with suspenders which were very taut and held up her stockings to perfection.

I got Lou to lay back on the bed and gave her a licking and sucking from head to bum. Then after a quick suck, Lou covered me up and I lay back on the bed for Lou to climb aboard. I had put a little lube on a finger and as Lou lay on me I slipped it into her bum as she pumped away. Next she got into a cow girl crouch and that it was it I shot my load.

After a brief rest I had some fun with Lou bent over the end of the bed for more spanking with hand a ruler. This got me stiff again so Lou sucked me hard and covered me up for the main event.

As Lou bent over the bed I fingered her bum hole with a well lubed finger then with a little help from Lou I slipped into her tight bum. We moved from Lou bent over to her kneeling on the bed with me standing to enable me to give her a long solid pounding.

Maybe I tried this too soon after round one as I did not come so withdrew and Lou went to work on me with hand and mouth. She made my toes curl but I could not manage a last dribble, age and infirmity is catching up me.

We finished with a cuddle and a good chat and I left very happy I had renewed my acquaintance with Lou.

As Lou has lost her original AW profile I am attaching the previous review I did of a meeting with her last year to hopefully link this to her previous reviews;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74227.0

I won’t repeat my words of warning, but would add that Lou prefers to see sensible mature men.

If you are interested in meeting her this is the link to her current profile;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

LL

Sorry didn't catch her name, what was it again? (Go for a twentieth time - make it a round number! :lol:).
Thanks for your reLou, sorry review. :hi:

Offline davidgood

Sorry didn't catch her name, what was it again? (Go for a twentieth time - make it a round number! :lol:).
Thanks for your reLou, sorry review. :hi:
Oh dear, sorry to upset you LL. I must have got carried away reliving the experience.

I have had a look at your reviews and in future will try to remember to only mention the SPs name 5 or 6 times.

However given that Lou (probably not her real name) is joining in with Tontober in London and providing a wide range of services then I think she is worth a mention in dispatches-IMO.

Regards,

davidgood

Type_O_Negative

Is she good-looking? I fancy a MILF, now only 100/hour  :thumbsup:

LL

Oh dear, sorry to upset you LL. I must have got carried away reliving the experience.

I have had a look at your reviews and in future will try to remember to only mention the SPs name 5 or 6 times.
Bit of a predictable response mate. I'm only just commenting what other folks must be thinking. No need to have a hissy fit for my pointing it out to you :lol:

Offline davidgood

Is she good-looking? I fancy a MILF, now only 100/hour  :thumbsup:
She is not a beauty queen but petite and well formed with a pleasant face IMO.

If you read her profile carefully then you will see she will send you more photos which I think includes a face pic. I seem to think that someone in the past suggested she looks a bit like the character Little Mo in Eastenders of old.

A couple of words of warning, firstly she has a pierced nipple and both her arms have tattoos, it is made clear in her profile but I know some guys don't like this sort of thing.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline The_Don

I seem to think that someone in the past suggested she looks a bit like the character Little Mo in Eastenders of old.

Kacey Ainsworth  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

She is not a beauty queen but petite and well formed with a pleasant face IMO.

If you read her profile carefully then you will see she will send you more photos which I think includes a face pic. I seem to think that someone in the past suggested she looks a bit like the character Little Mo in Eastenders of old.

A couple of words of warning, firstly she has a pierced nipple and both her arms have tattoos, it is made clear in her profile but I know some guys don't like this sort of thing.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks for this info  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

I saw her a while back and did not find her attractive. She was much older than what I expected, probably 50 something. The picture she sent was of a very younger version of herself. Oral sex was very shallow and toothy. She was very enthusiastic and great to talk to and is a very nice person, but I wouldn't return and would put it down as a negative.  I haven't done a review yet as I have been busy, but I will get around to doing it soon.