Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy ending for Women in London  (Read 2333 times)

Offline chetnamalhotra_1989

Hi
F/28/Business trip from India to London

Can anyone suggest a place for a massage with the inclusion of may be hand relief? Anything in chinatown?

vw

Best of luck.

Would be interested to read your review.  Not sure if EnglishRebecca 121 will be touring at the time.  :hi:

Offline Jeffpike

Pretty much every Chinese medicine shop in Chinatown has this with pretty low quality. Hour massage with HR probably about £70. The HE is usually negotiated during the massage.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Pretty much every Chinese medicine shop in Chinatown has this with pretty low quality. Hour massage with HR probably about £70. The HE is usually negotiated during the massage.

So they do it for women too?

vw

So they do it for women too?

Sexist if they don't according to some liberals.   :wacko:

Offline od13218

Hi

Can anyone suggest a place for a massage with the inclusion of may be hand relief? Anything in chinatown?
I don't know, but you might find some members on here who'll do it for you for free ;)

fredpunter

Hi

I hope that's not your real name  :scare:

I understand Adele likes to be on the receiving end of massages with a he from Asian ladies ... perhaps you could come to some arrangement
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:58:29 pm by fredpunter »

vt

Hi

Are you looking for a male or female masseur/masseuse?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

How would I know?

Because you suggested an answer to the OP, who claims to be female - so I hope you were speaking from a position of knowledge :hi:

Megazord

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only

She does for women, think she is still working in Watford at the moment tho.

Offline joe diddley

Maria of Edgware is genuinely bi and offers a good service.

External Link/Members Only