Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix club london  (Read 4589 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steeler101

After posting on here asking advice/opinions about the phoenix club and my concerns that it would be my first experience being involved in group sex, I took a deep breath and plunged into the party/orgy scene. Here is my review.

Firstly I know phoenix has been reviewed to death on this forum, with some mixed reviews of late, but this is my honest account of phoenix and my experience. (using my punting phone to write this and not sure how to add link but as I've already said there are many reviews on here so pls use that link.

Comms
Quick phone call 2 hours before party to reserve my place and a very quick response with address and that was that.

As I'm staying in Holborn I got the tube to Lancaster gate and it is a couple of minutes walk from there.
Got there very early so walked passed a few times.
Building work is going on next door and the workers where stood outside, it didn't bother me but may be an issue for some. I'm not sure there know what goes on behind those doors but I just walked passed and fortunately another punter was entering so just followed him.

Experience
Nervous as fuck I'm meet by Barbara and pay me money I explain it's my first time which prompts her to shout down to the girls that I'm new and that it's my first time.
The girls are in a room where parrisa meets me and explains that I need to undress and get a robe and shower so I oblige and wait my turn for a shower.
The party commences upstairs one room three beds one swing. Ivana grabs me and we find room on a bed which parrisa was already sucking cock. I know Ivana has had alot of negative reviews on here of late but that's who I was with and we started playing. She asked with or without I say without and I'm standing whilst she's sat on the bed sucking my cock. I could feel myself shaking with nerves and I could not get hard (no blue pills as could not source), Ivana instructed me to lie down and relax,so she's sucking me and I'm soft when allana comes over so I start playing with her tips and pussy (told no fingers inside) allana then says to Ivana that she wants to suck my cock (still soft at this point) but Ivana was adamant that she wanted to first get me hard and my spunk, so 10 minutes in Ivana sucking my soft cock and allana sat on my face I'm thinking come on this is what it's all about but for some reason it just wasn't happening, allana then left to entertain another punter and Ivana is sucking my cock like a star. Ivana is very fit, fake tits, slim and allows fingering. 15 minutes in and another punter approaches us and wants Ivana to suck 2 cocks, this guy was hung like a horse (I'm average)  which didn't help me at that point but Ivana says she's sucking my cock but he can fuck her, he declines and moves on.
Eventually I start to relax and get hard so Ivana rubbers me up and suggests doggy ad I can control things better. So I'm pounding her whilst looking about and counted 7 men for 5 girls pretty good ratio. I spoon Ivana and have my first pop.
Time for a beer from the kitchen and freshen up, return to room and take a seat,allana asked if I was ok as did vera but I was just happy to watch and get a better feeling of the place.
Allana persisted so found myself on a bed with her and talida who was being fucked doggy, allana in my opinion was the star of the show very witty with a very slim and sexy body(scar on tummy) she had me hard in no time so fuck her in doggy, cg, and mish, her oral was very good wet and sloppy and she has the most awesome natural tits.
Eventually I let another guy take over allana but stayed on the same bed with talida, beautiful girl fit as fuck but a little distant. I allow her to suck me but it was toothy so rubber on I fuck her in mish then on the edge of the bed in doggy making her ride my cock, rubber of it was back on the bed where I had allana and talida both tell me they wanted my cum (heaven) allana won and I came on her perfect tits..
Ivana and allana both asked me to fuck them in the swing but I was happy on the beds so declined, I will make use of the swing next time, nobody used the swing on this occasion.

Conclusion
After a slow/soft start I played with Ivana who after reading some recent negative reviews was really keen, she's slim with a good body and was very friendly and informed me I made her cum.
Allana sexy slim brunette was very friendly and wanted me to fuck her hard. She was for me the most social and very easy to connect with.
Talida again very sexy slim brunette, is a bit distant but does connect very well with allana both used to live together at some point.
Never played with parissa who is a pretty girl with a bit of a fuller figure.
Vera although she asked a few times never got to play with her, slim blond.

Overall
Beautiful girls, 160 for 2 hours vfm, I now think can I return to normal punting now that I've found this place. Can't wait for a return and return I will.
Apologies for this long winded review but for any newbies who are debating whether to pay a visit my advice is do it, nice friendly vibe with sexy young girls to enjoy I a group sex scene, dreams do come true.
So thanks to all who advised me to go after expressing my concerns, and all that have reviewed phoenix over the years I found all reviews informative and a big factor in my decision to attend.
Until the next time.

vt

Glad it worked out! Sounds like you might be addicted now!  :D

Offline davison

Glad to hear Ivana has picked up her game. Shocked that Vera let you get away without some time w her. She's usually very thorough.

Offline jeezyuk

Now I want Alana. This review got me turned up! :lol:

Offline lechuck

Sorry if that question has been asked before about phoenix but what is the age range of the guys there? Does it tend to be mixed or does it mainly attract the older/younger punter?

ClitTeaser

I am at the older end of the scale but I've seen all age ranges from mid 20's up to 70's.  Some guys are fit while others - like me - wobble about a bit.

Offline Steeler101

Two guys were in there 60s and the other 5 were probably 40+ including myself (43) forgot to mention a 8th guy came an hour into the party, he was a black guy seen him fuck Ivana and vera but it wasn't till l was leaving told that he had not paid.how this occurred apparently was he arrived when Barbara was on the phone (Barbara is the hostess did not play which I was happy about cos I didn't find her attractive) apparently he's has history of not paying. Anyway back to the responses from my post yes I think I might be addicted and honestly can't wait for the next time. I'm already planning what I'm going to do.
I really need to source a blue pill if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Momo7

you can get blue pill from the online pharmacy like  External Link/Members Only   
Two guys were in there 60s and the other 5 were probably 40+ including myself (43) forgot to mention a 8th guy came an hour into the party, he was a black guy seen him fuck Ivana and vera but it wasn't till l was leaving told that he had not paid.how this occurred apparently was he arrived when Barbara was on the phone (Barbara is the hostess did not play which I was happy about cos I didn't find her attractive) apparently he's has history of not paying. Anyway back to the responses from my post yes I think I might be addicted and honestly can't wait for the next time. I'm already planning what I'm going to do.
I really need to source a blue pill if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Blacksealz

Visited the same day the line-up was what I was after and ticked most my boxes, shame I didn't get to play with Allana was constantly engaged when i was free. She was constantly hogged and Em wasn't there to break to things up.

Managed to play with Talida twice fit as fuck, 9.5/10 for looks and 7.5/10 for the services provided as mentioned came across a little distant and wasn't fully engaged. Managed to spit roast Vera (very horny  :diablo:) on the swing but moved on to Parissa to blow my load but did go back to Vera at the end of the session on the same bed as Allana (shame i couldn't play with her looked rather tasty i must say) and drained the poor sod would rate her 7.5/10 for looks and 10/10 for the services provided.

Also played with Parissa twice thought she had a pretty face with sexy lips and gave a great BJ with a lot of attention to the balls  :thumbsup: 7/10 for looks and 9/10 for the services provided. Had a less then memorable session with Ivana was all a little too mechanical and bossy, she didn't want to work for the money and get on top for the ride, would give her 7/10 for looks as it was all a little too fake for my liking and 5/10 for the services provided, didn't cum as there was no connection what so ever. Was hoping to save it for Allana but was enticed by Vera for the grand finale.

Barbara joined in on the session but didn't play with her (was not really to my taste but wasn't ugly by any means) or Allana to my displeasure, so I managed 4/6 of the line-up and was a fully satisfying experience.

All in all was a great first session at Phoenix and will definitely be returning in the near future, as people have mentioned before you don't really pay attention to the men when there are so many naked fit women around.

Offline Fredbone

Good that you took your first step.  Line up does change as does the nature of each party.

seb2012

was wondering what the services are? are CIM/CIF possible in this place?

Kassanova

was wondering what the services are? are CIM/CIF possible in this place?
Barbara ok for CIM, never found anyone else willing, or offering yet.  I think most shy away, although previously at LMP once the girls recognise you after several parties their attitudes can change for the better

vt

CIM is pretty rare, some girls have offered it on 1-2-1s but not at the party as they don't necessarily want to offer it universally.

I have received it at the parties from some girls, but can't really offer any guarantees as they were girls I had met multiple times and had built a rapport with.

Emily once offered it me, then pulled her mouth away at the critical moment...I still don't think I've fully forgiven her!  :angry:

Offline thetinman007

Strange,  back at LMP girls almost insisted on it.

vt

Strange,  back at LMP girls almost insisted on it.

The Brazilians were often up for it...Rafiella & Francesca come to mind. Who else do you remember?

Offline thetinman007

Distinctly remember Parissa (blonde) telling me to cim. I found her a bit boring otherwise

Kassanova

Distinctly remember Parissa (blonde) telling me to cim. I found her a bit boring otherwise
You mean 'kate' @;the parties, Parissa was her name at HOD. Yes, I'd seen her before we both discovered parties so CIM was continuation of her normal services between us. Vikki requested it from me after a few meets ))

Offline EmptyPacketofHam

Do any girls do anal at these parties?

Offline onedivergent

I'm considering this party thing  ! Though scary would be alot of fun and experience and give me confidence. I guess my concerns, as always, are my health and safety and the other people who attend.  Also excuse the naive questions but is dfk and fk also available and would it be advised ? I mean with all different contact of girls sucking guys is it cool to make out with mutiple girls? I have a cold atm so not even going near but when recovered looking to attend. Any more comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.  I know I would be super nervous and prob find it funny to begin with - way i cope but i also be excited and would add to the party!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:38:42 pm by onedivergent »

Offline notcalledchris

Only you can judge what level of risk you are willing to take.   As a point of information  though at my last phoenux party ow and owo were available and i was typically asked before the blow job started.  There is some kissing that gies on but you do not need to partake.  Personally i need dfk in a one to one punt but at a party i dont feel that way.  Fucking in public is less about the intermacy and more about the fucking.