Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma 007 Bayswater  (Read 556 times)

Online stampjones

External Link/Members Only

I guess this could havebeen positive. Depends what you like - and for me there were positive points - but ultimately I left disappointed

The Good!
The things she did she did very well. Better. OWO was exceptional. Looking at my cock buried in her face was one of the best sights I have ever seen and it felt great. In fact up there with best ever.

The Bad!
What she didnt want to do - and the list was long - was terrible. Dont touch her tits - too sensitive. No kissing. No anal. No facial. Trying to control how you fucked her. It was a nightmare!

In the end I went back to CIM and it was great. Really great. But it wasnt what I wanted to do so ultimately it was not good.

I saw her in search for a zizzi replacement. BJ was up there but nothing else was even close!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:36:09 pm by stampjones »

Offline BillGoldberg

External Link/Members Only

I guess this could havebeen positive. Depends what you like - and for me there were positive points - but ultimately I left disappointed

The Good!
The things she did she did very well. Better. OWO was exceptional. Looking at my cock buried in her face was one of the best sights I have ever seen and it felt great. In fact up there with best ever.

The Bad!
What she didnt want to do - and the list was long - was terrible. Dont touch her tits - too sensitive. No kissing. No anal. No facial. Trying to control how you fucked her. It was a nightmare!

In the end I went back to CIM and it was great. Really great. But it wasnt what I wanted to do so ultimately it was not good.

I saw her in search for a zizzi replacement. BJ was up there but nothing else was even close!

Pretty much agree

I've seen her once or twice, mainly for her oral skills and that gorgeous body and ass, her skin was incredible, possibly the smoothest, most perfect skin I've ever felt and I could get a boner just from looking at that ass

The rest of her service though, meh, lacking imagination, pretty routine, very much in line with the blog standard average to poor standard now rife among the remaining London scene Thais, seems its always the best ones who either get deported or leave of their own accord

I can understand the army of fluffies and cheerleaders that used to surround Zizzi, really a great girl, but i never understood the hype around this girl
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:17:56 am by BillGoldberg »