Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WILD HOT KATY - Ilford station  (Read 6274 times)

19 review(s) for SENSATIONAL KATY (14 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Soapyjoe21971

External Link/Members Only

Curiosity got the better of me so thought I would take the plunge at £40 for 2 half hour pops.

Proper MILF who looks better in the flesh , and bangers look bigger too.

Not really DFK but passionate enough and willing to please and oblige to all requests, no clock watching, almost 40 minutes and loves a chat.

The funny part was her phone went during the punt, she said sorry i have to take this, but proceeded to do OWO whilst talking to someone in her language, which I found a bit of a turn on , she was laughing and winking whilst doing this , sort of made me imagine she was talking to her old man.

Like I said, for a cheap and cheerful pop or two, I would go back.

Offline bestbefore

Her latest review on AW, dated 28/9 states "couldn't kiss because of mouth ulcers"

I presume hers rather than the punters!

You have been warned!

Offline Lance

These are different girls. Katys profile used to show her face. It's nothing like the 2nd profile

Offline The_Don

These are different girls. Katys profile used to show her face. It's nothing like the 2nd profile

Have you punted them?

The reason I ask is that when Lucy profile was first up on A/W. They both had the same pictures and if you look closely, both are in the same bedroom.

Offline Lance

Have you punted them?

The reason I ask is that when Lucy profile was first up on A/W. They both had the same pictures and if you look closely, both are in the same bedroom.

Haven't seen either. Definitely in the same bedroom but its there working location. The OP should be able to say if Katy looks like Lucy.

Offline The_Don

The OP should be able to say if Katy looks like Lucy.

Hope so, over to the op?

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Not the same bird, as I went up, the other one came out and was quite friendly , well, in another way saying come back and have a piece of me too.

Mouth ulcers could be another way of getting out of tongue tennis with someone with donkeys breath maybe ?

Offline The_Don

Not the same bird, as I went up, the other one came out and was quite friendly , well, in another way saying come back and have a piece of me too.

Mouth ulcers could be another way of getting out of tongue tennis with someone with donkeys breath maybe ?

Thanks for the update and confirming there 2 different W/G.

I stand corrected  :hi:

Offline adindas

Katy and Lucy are two different person but they are working at the same flat in IG1 close to Ilford Station. Katy is much taller than Lucy. Katy used to be called Kate when she was working in Leyton with the profile number 2244458.

I herewith attach the picture better representation of her ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline schlong118118

They are both working out of the same flat I have seen both a couple times. she don't talk much but I think its a decent service and  value for money.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

They are both working out of the same flat I have seen both a couple times. she don't talk much but I think its a decent service and  value for money.

Schlong ........................ why are you adding to a link that is very old ?
                                         you are commenting on an S.P that you have not reviewed previously
                                         you have never created a review of an S.P. on this platform/forum
                                         you added information that is totally incorrect and out of date by more than a year

So what are you trying to achieve ?

Offline schlong118118

whats your problem azucar?  whats incorrect?