Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenly Holly Nottingham  (Read 2197 times)

12 review(s) for heavenlyholly (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jaylad

External Link/Members Only

Been lurking for some time as a member and find the reviews always helpful.

Had holly on my list for some time, being a big fan of massage and tease i messaged monday morning and got a afternoon hour with this amazing lady.

Location is carlton area and free parking is nearby, just remember to get a free ticket from the machine

Text and comms where excellent throughout and text on arrival and given address and location. A short minute walk away.

Greeted by this stunner in stockings and a body to die for.

Offered a drinl but declined as i was eager to sample what other reviews had promoted.

Lay on my front and she stripped off. Wow. Lovely tanned body and such a cheeky glint in her eye.

A well positioned mirror at the top of the room makes for some very hot viewing while she performs what i can say as the best massage ive had in a long time.

Plenty of teasing and as requested ass play i turned over for a lovely finish and plenty of eye contact and tit wank.

Was encouraged to touch and carress which i duly obliged.

All in all a top punt and a definiate return visit planned.

10/10 all round

Paid 90 for the hour which for the service and the cracking bird she is was well worth it.

Online RedKettle

welcome to UKP - really good that you have got involved with a review - great review as well.

your experience very much the same as mine, I have been back for more and service is very consistent.

GolfNut

Nice first review thanks Jay. Glad you enjoyed Holly she is rather tasty indeed.

Rather difficult to stay within her boundaries when she looks so damned hot and she's rubbing your body.

Might give her another go though.

Thanks for the reminder.  :hi:

Offline Jack Sinn

She was great when i saw her a while back she used to be in Loughborough, had her for a two girl with "BeautifulandBritish" was a very enjoyable massage with the both of their hands on my cock, sadly holly is the only one still around offering it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:07:30 pm by Jack Sinn »