Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey baby dolly - leicester tofft  (Read 1948 times)

2 review(s) for British Lacey Ace (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Davidj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tofft - hour outcall to hotel
Arrived an hour late, despite the time already being put back

Attractive girl but slightly larger than expected. Has some large old tattoos and piercings (removed but holes remain). Great owo, 69, lots of kissing, deep throat, face fucked, no cim. Sex in missionary (my choice), talked dirty, didn't clock watch

Overall Positive - good fun girl, great service, pleasant to talk to, but late and following surgery carrying some excess weight

Offline Turtle Z

That reads more like a neutral at best?

GolfNut

That reads more like a neutral at best?

OP's punt and decision at the end of the day. A few negatives but sounds like her service was good.

OP did you pay £150 for the hour?

Offline Turtle Z

OP's punt and decision at the end of the day.

I wasn't suggesting that it wasn't; merely pointing out that it reads like a neutral.

Offline Davidj

hi no paid £130 -
yes nearly neutral but seriously dirty owo

GolfNut

I wasn't suggesting that it wasn't; merely pointing out that it reads like a neutral.

Was agreeing with you TZ. Assumed the service was good to override the negatives.

Offline PepeMAGA

hi no paid £130 -
yes nearly neutral but seriously dirty owo

did you haggle to get £130 or has her prices gone up?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Fair review thanks, I'd agree it reads like a neutral but as said its the OP review, an hour late even after putting the meet back would have really pissed me off but the services must be been pretty good.