Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: !!Kennedy!!  (Read 2029 times)

5 review(s) for -BLONDE-BOMBSHELL- (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

James Brown

External Link/Members Only

Booked Kennedy last Wednesday for a 30 minute incall in Leeds. I'd like to say that I'm quiet and shy so my view may be different to more outgoing punters.

Comms 7/10
Message Kennedy a couple of days before to check if she was free, replied she was and over 4/5 messages we got it agreed and she said which hotel she'd be in. So far so good. On the day I was heading back to my car to go meet her (only half an hour til booking), to notice a third site for the hotel that I hadn't noticed when I looked it up online. Text her to ask and took her about 20 minutes to confirm it was in fact the hotel I was already parked outside. Asked for room number
and no reply, rang 3,4 times and nothing, now 5 minutes to go. Finally got a text at the time of the booing with room number so up I went.

Location 8/10
Nice clean aparthotel in Leeds ( not sure I'm allowed to name ) nice clean room and double bed.

Service:8/10
This is where my nerves affect the booking. Arrived at the door and knocked, was soon answered. a very nice looking blonde, size 8/10 at a guess, dressed in matching bra and knickers. I walked in and handed over the money, we had a quick chat about my day then she offered me a massage, turned it down so it was off with my clothes and on to the bed. Bit of teasing and nibbling of my thighs then into owo. Felt nice and deep but my old chap wasn't playing ball so it wasn't deepthroat or anything. Asked if she fancied a bit of 69 and she happily agreed. Nice and clean with pierced clit. Nerves still stopping me getting hard so switched to straddling her chest  and back more oral for me. She tried her hardest, eye contact, sexy smiles etc but nothing was working. Ended up finishing myself into her mouth.

Overall: 8/10
Can't fault her efforts personally. Despite my personal problems I enjoyed myself and left happy.

Money bit: I paid £70 for 30 minutes.

Before making this booking I posted on here asking if anyone knew of her, I got a reply saying not and so I booked her. This may have been hasty on my point as later people came along with different views and opinions. I won't get into those here as this is just my own personal review but the link to that page is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=15.0

First review as you can see so go easy on me, if I've missed out anything or said stuff I shouldn't let me know, want to contribute to this site so need to know.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:55:11 am by James Brown »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi:

Brave of you to put it up after what was "discussed" about this lass and her "gangbang buddies".

Here's the correct link to the other string

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113109.0

I won't be touching this barebacker with a bargepole.

Offline PussyLover789

Well at last you finally posted your review, and didn't I say in the last post she always seems to move to milton Keynes??   Not long before her pimp deletes her profile and issues her with a new name, but anyway thanks for the review and I hope you wore a condom  :hi:

James Brown

Well at last you finally posted your review, and didn't I say in the last post she always seems to move to milton Keynes??   Not long before her pimp deletes her profile and issues her with a new name, but anyway thanks for the review and I hope you wore a condom  :hi:

Yes you did, she said during our meet that she works between both cities periodically. Oh and it never got to full sex so condom not as important.

Fishy, I decided that I'd just tell it how I found it and let people decide for themselves, next time though I'll give people more time to reply to my queries before making a decision 👍

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fishy, I decided that I'd just tell it how I found it and let people decide for themselves, next time though I'll give people more time to reply to my queries before making a decision 👍

Can't fault you for that fella.  :hi: :hi:

PickleTwiddler

Is it only me that thought !!Kennedy!! was on fire?