Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue in splott  (Read 1908 times)

W3lshtrucker

Anyone been to sue in splott  she states no extras but heard that before  went to see Diana in Newport  last week she's more of a hooked than a therapist  I rang her she said 50 for massage  70 for 69 sex lol 4 hands 100 for 30 mins

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

She is on gumtree under massage in Cardiff. Can't post link now.

I have had a massage once with Sue in Splott about a month ago. She is a bit of a dragon, terrible massage, and I just could not wait to leave. I would have given her a tip if I could leave early. Was too scared to ask.

It was a legit massage, and I am glad. There is no way I would let her give me a HE, I'd rather be tortured.

This visit was a waste of an hour of my life. Shit happens !  :scare:

Offline smoochewhooche

She is well into her 60s and seems to be a bit of a spiritualist - apparently the old Indian chiefs or some such visit her during a healing session "cheap at £60 per hour" (personally I could think of better ways to spend £60)...and once she gets your number she texts every week or two touting for bookings.

To be fair I have had worse massages but there is a lot better to be had by any of the Thai or Oriental places.
Treat them with some respect and sensitivity and I find they are nearly always good and often exceptional.

Gigiddy

She is well into her 60s and seems to be a bit of a spiritualist - apparently the old Indian chiefs or some such visit her during a healing session "cheap at £60 per hour" (personally I could think of better ways to spend £60)...and once she gets your number she texts every week or two touting for bookings.

To be fair I have had worse massages but there is a lot better to be had by any of the Thai or Oriental places.
Treat them with some respect and sensitivity and I find they are nearly always good and often exceptional.

OMFG  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Is she about 5 foot short dyed blonde mousey hair and looks like a hamster and giggles incessantly and really into her "shamanic healing"  spirit journeys and shit?

If so there are few as crazy as her poor thing...completely off her tits !

But on the flip side you can dine out on the stories for months.

Offline HughJardon

She sounds awful

One for the never pile  :thumbsdown:

Offline smoochewhooche

She is not that bad, she is only trying to earn a living and seems to really believe in what she does.
The massage was ok, but just a massage and nothing more.

Offline smoochewhooche

BTW the reason I went to see her was there used to be another woman that worked in the same area.
Her name was Sue but she was a huge woman and could give a very good massage again no extras but a really good massage.
It seems big Sue is no longer working.

Gigiddy

Smoochie, that is very galant to defend her but,  I knew her in Civvie life  :dash:

W3lshtrucker

She told me she's an accountant