Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incall recommendations in Sheff  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Don1Domingo

Signed up here a few week back and stuck to being a voyeaur until now.  Any recommendations for Sheff based girls.  I like slimmer girls, talk or short.. Looking for a good GFE session.

I've been going to Sheff parlours for about 5 years, mainly Paradise Studio and GFE and Honeypot, but fancy a new experience. 

I've joined AW, but finding it hard to workout who may be genuine, so any reco much appreciated.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you get the Awank link and paste it into the search bar in the top right that should get you going.

Heres a nice example of a FAF size 6/8 Indian lass who is on tour in Sheffield this week. Think I may podge her myself before she fucks off to Hull.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:57:57 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Don1Domingo

Cheers for link. Will paste some up as few I've put a few on my AW HL.....

Forgive my ignorance, but what does FAF mean?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline pdq

Angel Marie - Polish woman
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
allways had good service from her

mediumjoe

Hi I  agree I was one of those seven positive posters for angel Marie can definitely recommend very nice girl. Ooh I'm coming  over all fluffy .Joe

Offline Don1Domingo

Aye, seen her profile.  She is def in my probably list. Anyone had the joy of
External Link/Members Only

mediumjoe

Don , incomplete link needs a number on it ,

Offline ColdZ

lol I know what you mean.. Sheffield scene quite dry recently. Always the same bunch :(

Mark76

I'm a fan of Maria. Probably seen her a dozen times now. But my preference would be for sexy sensual Sophie. Thursday's only. Get on with her and her private menu increases lots. You'll get a true GFE with pure filth too if you want it.

Offline Don1Domingo

Thanks all. Looks like Sophie with that endorsement....but any other recs gratefully received.

Offline Don1Domingo

What area of Sheff is Sophie in? And Maria for that matter?

mediumjoe

How on earth have I missed SS Sophie ,what a milf,  not very good at maths though, two half hours as it is cheaper than the hour .  If it was me I have them both one in the morning and one in the afternoon . 2  Half hours for £110 you can't get better than that. Joe

Mark76

If you like owo and cim you ned to read the small print. It's included in an hour but not in 30 minutes.

Her pics don't do her justice.

Offline Don1Domingo

Just called Sophie who is able to see me tomorrow. Need to call before to confirm before but looking good. Horny Hannah will have to wait for another day I think.