Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia Berlin 29th Sept  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Jerboa

Thursday 29th September External Link/Members Only

After leaving Steve at Schönefeld, I jumped on the S-bahn, some of the trains from the airport carry on to the Berlin ring line, I travelled up to my hotel, which was a couple of stops away from Insomnia, checked in then took a bus to Alt-Tempelhof, arrived at around 16:30, paid the 95€ and got my kit off.

Up in the bar there was already a fair amount of guests, I took a seat and ordered a drink, from looking around the room, there were a pair of house girls, and also a few couples, who were either playing or at the bar watching, I took a shower and took a walk around the main room, I wasn't in a big hurry to start, and watched for a bit, there were a couple of milfs who were with partners playing with guys, I was watching a sexy short haired blonde milf in her mid 30's taking on a few guys, sucking and being fucked one by one, a fella who was licking her pussy jumped up, so be rude not to, I got in between her legs, on with a rubber and started shagging her, she seemed to be enjoying this, as she focused all on me, and was grabbing hold of me, to force me to bang her harder, it ended up just the two of us on the bed, and we both came, one of my best experiences at Insomnia.

I had a rest and soak in the whirl pool, then went to the bar, after a bit walked over to the gyno chair, a lady was on there, and a fella had his fist up her fanny! fecking hell, no point me shagging her after that, be like a hotdog down a hallway!  :unknown:

By the bar a crowd had developed, as a couple of milfs were on their knees sucking cocks, one was a 40's blonde, that I think I remember from previous visits, she enjoys being spunked on by lots of guys, and boy she was lucky to get the cream, I got in there but didn't spunk over her.

Another couple at the bar were watching this scene, they were American, the lady was a good looking petite brunette in her 30's, there was a big crowd when they walked into the playroom, became a bit of a scrum, I got sucked off a bit by her, several guys fucked her, but I just missed out, they took a break, which is fair enough, as she had had quite a lot of attention, they did play a couple more times, but I didn't get more than a BJ, which is sods law, just bad timing on my part.

There was another couple playing in the back room later, she was a 30's milf, and was bent over the bench getting banged, I was handed a rubber by her fella and told to bang her, well rude not to, put her on the bench in doggy, and shagged her hard, couldn't quite manage to cum, and gave way after a few minutes to have a rest.

There was also a Indian guy with a young Dutch girl, she was a bit of a cock teaser, and got drunk and at one point was dancing on the pole, from her skill she obviously knew what she was doing, don't think they were a couple, either he hired a hooker, or she was his sugar baby.

These are only the highlights of my stay, I can't describe every encounter, but suffice to say I had another excellent party at Insomnia, had a few weizen bier then went home.  :hi:

rickjone141

Thanks for the report mate.

I'm actually in Berlin for the next 6 days and I've never visited a Fkk or swingers club.

Is insomnia a swingers club?

If so... then do you need a female partner to enter?

I'd like to know how things work inside these swing clubs as I love the idea of women in there with the intentions of getting fucked.

Could you point me to any posts that guide a newbie about protocols in there?

Thanks.

Offline Jerboa

It has been mentioned on previous reports on Insomnia, yes it's a swingers club, on Thursdays they host a gangbang, with a few hired house girls, but couples and single women play too, no you don't need a female partner, you pay your money, get changed downstairs, wear black boxers, got upstairs to the bar, if you've never been to this sort of thing then yes there are some protocols, like don't presume every woman will want to shag you, if you are told no then stop, don't try to hog all the action, it's just common sense stuff.

rickjone141

That's what appeals to me more than anything...no guaranteed shag!

OK so you pay, go in...get changed into black boxers and walk around?

Sorry for the newbie questions....just want to make sure I know what's what!

Offline Jerboa

That's what appeals to me more than anything...no guaranteed shag!

OK so you pay, go in...get changed into black boxers and walk around?

Sorry for the newbie questions....just want to make sure I know what's what!

Well with Insomnia on Thursdays there are house girls on, so you are at least guaranteed a shag.

vt

...like a hotdog down a hallway!  :unknown:

...or a Bratwurst in a Beer barrel!  :lol:

Nice report...wish I could make time to get over there!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

...or a Bratwurst in a Beer barrel!  :lol:

Nice report...wish I could make time to get over there!  :thumbsup:

Do it mate, 95€ for a 10 hour party with food and drink and horny swingers, beats any party in UK.

ogle

Hi mate, How much German would you need to know to get by at one of these events?

Offline Jerboa

Hi mate, How much German would you need to know to get by at one of these events?

None what so ever.  :hi:

vt

None what so ever.  :hi:

I'm guessing those horny German MILFs would be quite keen to corrupt a handsome English gent...'fick meine Muschi, Englischer'!!  :D

Offline Steve2

Glad you had fun mate  :hi:

Next time I will try and stay the Thursday night too

rickjone141

What time does Insomnia kick off on Thursdays?

Might have to wander in.......

Offline Jerboa

Glad you had fun mate  :hi:

Next time I will try and stay the Thursday night too

Yes it was a shame you couldn't make it, next time.

What time does Insomnia kick off on Thursdays?

Might have to wander in.......

As it says on their website 2pm.

Offline thunder

I know it has been asked and I know it has been answered but still I have some question marks about the dress code at Thursday nights gangbang in Insomnia...
I understand the black underwear but is it better to put a black shirt on as well? Or in general are guys naked on top?
And do you wear shoes or flip-flops?
Just a general idea would be great..
Thanks

Offline Jerboa

I know it has been asked and I know it has been answered but still I have some question marks about the dress code at Thursday nights gangbang in Insomnia...
I understand the black underwear but is it better to put a black shirt on as well? Or in general are guys naked on top?
And do you wear shoes or flip-flops?
Just a general idea would be great..
Thanks

For this event there is no strict dress code, eg. one time I wore blue boxers, though most guys wear black, tight black t-shirts can be worn too if you want, but I don't see the point personally as you will only sweat in it, and keep taking it off and putting it back on, in fact I was that busy at this party that for some of the time I mislaid my pants and was naked, as going from one fuck having a shower then to next one! As for foot wear if you want to bring flipflops you can do, some guys do, most don't, ales klar?  :hi:

Offline thunder

For this event there is no strict dress code, eg. one time I wore blue boxers, though most guys wear black, tight black t-shirts can be worn too if you want, but I don't see the point personally as you will only sweat in it, and keep taking it off and putting it back on, in fact I was that busy at this party that for some of the time I mislaid my pants and was naked, as going from one fuck having a shower then to next one! As for foot wear if you want to bring flipflops you can do, some guys do, most don't, ales klar?  :hi:
Thanks so much Jerboa, very clear indeed

bigmanbigman

Hi i saw you posted about a wed  party is that as good as the thursday party ? Thank you

Offline Jerboa

Hi i saw you posted about a wed  party is that as good as the thursday party ? Thank you

So from reading my Weds report what conclusion did you reach?

Offline thunder

I cant wait to go to Insomnia after reading the reports here..I will hopefully be going to one of the Thursday night events next month.
Couple of minor questions if I may..
Whatever the name of the Thursday night, kinky games , kinky gang bang etc the theme is the same?
Is it possible to leave the club for a while and then come back?
Which drinks are included in the price?
And finally a stupid one but if no slippers nothing , how do you go to the toilet barefoot? I know it sounds like a stupid question but couldn't help but ask :))
Thanks much again

Offline Jerboa

I cant wait to go to Insomnia after reading the reports here..I will hopefully be going to one of the Thursday night events next month.
Couple of minor questions if I may..
Whatever the name of the Thursday night, kinky games , kinky gang bang etc the theme is the same?
Is it possible to leave the club for a while and then come back?
Which drinks are included in the price?
And finally a stupid one but if no slippers nothing , how do you go to the toilet barefoot? I know it sounds like a stupid question but couldn't help but ask :))
Thanks much again

The KGB event isn't a Thursday night event, it starts at 2pm till midnight, yes you can leave and come back if you want, but I haven't bothered, as there is pusdy beer and food, the only things not included in bar is spirits, redbull and champagne. You can bring flip flops or fetish footwear if you want.