Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Tremendous Body- Crystal palace  (Read 2116 times)

3 review(s) for TREMENDOUS BODY (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is my first time visiting this brothel it's roughly a 15 min walk from crystal palace bus garage. Called up and enquired who was available when i on the road I called up again and was let in by a female maid.

Was given the choice between Katy and another black girl both were attractive but Katy's fake body swayed it for so chose her. Paid 40 pounds for a pump and dump she gave covered oral which was shit. So after 2 mins I pushed her onto the bed and fucked the hell out of her in missionary , she has a fake ass and fake breasts turned her over and gave her the jackhammer after a few long strokes i nutted.

She then helped me clean up actually wet wiping my dick and walked me to the door.

Very good for a pump and dump, she has a funny shaped face in real life but her body makes up for it.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mario7769

Are the hips accurate?
And are the breasts fake?
Profile says 23 - I'm guessing more like north of 30 or late 20s?
Brothel - so it's more than likely she'll be engaged at any time.. any way to catch her? Calling before hand not really viable IMO as they'll just say come anyway! Can't afford to be baited on a girl this perfect looking

That body looks unreal... With proportions that natural it really doesn't matter if her ass is fake.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:52:24 pm by Mario7769 »

Are the hips accurate?

That body looks unreal... With proportions that natural it really doesn't matter if her ass is fake.

Breast are fake  hips are accurate no sign of child birth with this one.

Offline Mario7769

Breast are fake  hips are accurate no sign of child birth with this one.

Thanks, HL building up nicely. Alwys like to see your positives.  :thumbsup:

Are the hips accurate?
Profile says 23 - I'm guessing more like north of 30 or late 20s?
Brothel - so it's more than likely she'll be engaged at any time.. any way to catch her? Calling before hand not really viable IMO as they'll just say come anyway! Can't afford to be baited on a girl this perfect looking

First come first served that's how they operate you could always wait in the car if you drive there for hwr to be available otherwise not sure what else you can do.
Afternoon punt may help you see as I would imagine they are more busy at night.

The other black working there was nice she had a more natural body.

Thanks, HL building up nicely. Alwys like to see your positives.  :thumbsup:

:hi: also I was browsing london backpage and found kate from Gloucester Roads new profile with a active number and clearer pics for you to look at.

Offline Mario7769

:hi: also I was browsing london backpage and found kate from Gloucester Roads new profile with a active number and clearer pics for you to look at.

Got a link? That woman has been like a unicorn to me. I have a lot of ropes saved up specifically for her

Got a link? That woman has been like a unicorn to me. I have a lot of ropes saved up specifically for her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101783.0

It's the last post on the second page