Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - Fuck of my year so far  (Read 4328 times)

foxinthebox9

Been looking for new PSE providers for myself for a while. While Maggie may not be new by any stretch on here, she was to me.

I'll cut to the chase. This was outstanding. She exceeded my quite high expectations of what she was up for, which was pretty much anything.

With girls who have lots of reviews, have been on the scene a few years and obviously popular, I do wonder if they may come across jaded. From the first minute clearly Maggie still is enjoying herself and it was full throttle till the end. Comms all good via text and email. In person, very easy to talk too, friendly, flirty, filthy and loads of fun.

Keep hearing how tall she is. She not some amazon women though. Maybe 5, 9 10 at a push. Read a good description on looks where think said something of a shaggable barmaid or something haha. She is good looking without being a worldie. But she has a filthy look she gives you, all in eyes which says I'm gonna fucking ruin you. Body is good, nice fake boobs, in shape without being a gym honed figure. Slight puppy fat kinda belly but nothing major.

Everything about this girl is in the performance, and she fucked the life out of me. In a nutshell:
Ramrod DFK action, fingering pussy ass, finger fucking mouth, hard and mean HARD DT face fucking, choking, fucking pussy and anal. The anal was awesome, took it like no other girl I've met, hard as you can go and wants more. She is fucking loud, as has been mentioned. Screams when fucking hard and squirts everywhere too.

Whole meet was great and was not one thing could say, wish done that or could have been better. For someone who can be hyper critical sometimes, that is rare. She was great end of, and will be one I hope to see quite a few more times.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline S_holmes

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Shame she won't see anyone without positive awork feedback - I don't use it so rules me out....Sigh!

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Shame she won't see anyone without positive awork feedback - I don't use it so rules me out....Sigh!

Thats not true, as I messaged her when I had no feedback and she was cool with seeing me, depends on how you communicate with her I guess

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Have met her a few times over the last few years. Never seen her based on AW feedback, just texted to make bookings. One of the most consistent performers out there who is up for anything you can think of (or at least I've thought of)

Not the greatest looker but attractive enough. Large frame but well put together. And she has a wicked glint which reassures you that you are in for a ride as soon as you enter.

Offline driver

I once saw Maggie in Earl's court. Back then she used to do a 45 min sevice, and if memory serves me right everything was on the menu for no extra.
I indulged in DFK, OWO,RO, and RIMMING both ways. It was pretty intense experience.
During the punt i noticed she was a bit pissed, so was a bit scatty.
Anyway next time i tried to book, the 45 min sessions had stopped and i found her to be a bit rude.

Offline S_holmes

Thats not true, as I messaged her when I had no feedback and she was cool with seeing me, depends on how you communicate with her I guess

That's interesting...I've never tried booking due to these comments on her AW page...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline S_holmes

Offline Gatehouse

What can I say? I'm a huge fan of her's.

Lovely girl, utter filth and ultra reliable as well.

Ive struggled to find better, and even when I fancy a bit of variety, I still go back to her because Ive yet to find better as an all round package.

Already booked in for this week ;)

Offline aanimator

That's interesting...I've never tried booking due to these comments on her AW page...

Hidden Image/Members Only

You are right, I hadn't read it, when I booked her in 2012 the need for feedback wasn't as descriptive. Its up to her I guess but fuck that, contact her anyway

Offline Gatehouse

Mr Holmes, I'll put in a word for you and we'll pop round and both take her on!  :thumbsup:

Actually and jokes aside, MMF is one of the (few things) she doesn't do.

I agree with the earlier post - ask her v nicely and she may agree if no feedback. Ask for a booking a good few days in advance and see what happens.

I started withher with no AW feedback but it was a good 2-3 years ago and I guess she's been pissed about in the interim etc.