Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scottish_abigail, Edinburgh  (Read 3069 times)

3 review(s) for scottish_abigail (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Captain Kirk

I have booked Abigail three times in the last three weeks, but she has let me down every time, she confirmed the booking each time but then didn't contact me on the day of the booking. Waste of time.

Not sure how she has positive feedbacks on AW, to call her unreliable would be an understatement, poor comms, failed to keep her appointment several times.  I could give her a negative feedback on AW since I have a confirmed booking with her in the system, but what the heck.

External Link/Members Only

bepi

If you give her the negative feedback then hopefully it will save another punter the same fate !!!

Offline Captain Kirk

The problem with AW system is that once you give a girl a negative feedback they retaliate and give you a negative feedback and ruin your profile.  AW is there to look after the girls not the punters, they make money out of the girls profiles not ours.

somefun

Agree with Captain Kirk concerns re the AW profile. 

There are some cracking girls who look at your feedback and even trace though to what you have said about other girls.  I just keep my AW profile ticking over squeaky clean to act as a key to secure some bookings. I'd never dream of giving negative feedback on there as it might prevent getting the odd punt with a cracking girl. I'd also say I get a better response rate from texts when I quote an AW handle so again it helps if there is no baggage on it.

Funnily enough Abigail is one who considers punters feedback and is unlikely to reply to punters with zip feedback.  I can understand Captain's frustration in trying to organise a meet.  I does seem most punters who have actually persevered and met her are happy (including me after initially a couple of false dawns).

Duncan Maddick

I have booked Abigail three times in the last three weeks, but she has let me down every time, she confirmed the booking each time but then didn't contact me on the day of the booking. Waste of time.

Not sure how she has positive feedbacks on AW, to call her unreliable would be an understatement, poor comms, failed to keep her appointment several times.  I could give her a negative feedback on AW since I have a confirmed booking with her in the system, but what the heck.

External Link/Members Only

+1 × 1000

Gave up long time ago.  Total timewaster.  Recently learned she has already done the sauna circuit, was too chaotic and unreliable for them, and has taken her habits (all bad) on with her as an indie.

When she needs cash, she hawks her ass out to strangers for a bit, then stops till she needs more cash.  Too much effort - buy a Euromillions ticket this Wednesday instead, better odds.

A few of the ladies I have seen recently have said they know her from saunas.

Offline Santiago

Captain Kirk

when you say confirmed booking...have you actually received a AW message or text confirming ?

many girls have the confirmation on an auto setting without realising.

I always message or text first...once agreed and then only will I make a booking via the system.

personally now that I have met her, comms have been spot on and reliable.

:hi:

Offline captainstabben

The problem with AW system is that once you give a girl a negative feedback they retaliate and give you a negative feedback and ruin your profile.  AW is there to look after the girls not the punters, they make money out of the girls profiles not ours.

Looks like AW is the complete opposite of ebay then.   :thumbsdown:

colinj

Captain Kirk

when you say confirmed booking...have you actually received a AW message or text confirming ?

I always message or text first...once agreed and then only will I make a booking via the system.

personally now that I have met her, comms have been spot on and reliable.

:hi:
glad it worked out for you,but this girl is a fantasist of epic proportions,always a crisis ,always illness.the only time some lucky guy may stand a Chance of a punt with her is when she does not have a penny ,then she will grant someone the chance to top up her purse.I saw her once and since then have had 2 meets cancelled due to ( on both occasions) a friend being rushed to hospital.no more.anyone else had the hospital shit?.

Duncan Maddick

glad it worked out for you,but this girl is a fantasist of epic proportions,always a crisis ,always illness.the only time some lucky guy may stand a Chance of a punt with her is when she does not have a penny ,then she will grant someone the chance to top up her purse.I saw her once and since then have had 2 meets cancelled due to ( on both occasions) a friend being rushed to hospital.no more.anyone else had the hospital shit?.

Yes, not surprising though, turns out she is... a drama student.  BSS ladies told me she got kicked off the course and ended up homeless last year hence reluctantly selling herself - reluctantly - when she needs to pay the rent.

Now has boyfriend apparently who "helps her out" - so just the same as she was doing before but with one guy not half dozen.  :lol:

Offline Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

personally now that I have met her, comms have been spot on and reliable. :hi:
Santiago, I am not the only one that was let down by this girl, look at the other replies to this thread.

I received an AW message confirming the booking but no show on the day.

Offline Santiago

Captain Kirk

Enough said...unfortunately poor show.

Thankfully for me the comms have been good.

Nothing worse than poor comms and fucked about...the girl has been very good, however should it slip I will report....IMHO...sexy wee chick who delivers

Fair enough...

Santiago

Online S.X. MacHine

Santiago, after three, maybe four, good punts in the recent past, she let me down badly today. Having accepted my booking on AW, she didn't show today after I'd travelled an hour to get to Edinburgh for the meeting.
Twice before she cancelled, but in good time so saving me a wasted journey. On my way home she texts to say she's with her sister in hospital. Now there's a family that can fill the Western all on its own...

1234567HI

I met with Abigail and Bailey for a duo meet in Edinburgh a while back last year.  Does anyone know if Bailey is still working?