Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burton Thai Massage  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Ddhils

Hi all, first review here so be gentle..

Visited the Thai massage in burton city centre. Not sure if im supposed to just copy and paste the website but im sure you all know the place.

Opted for 30 mins with Mai/May. Short chinky body, not that fit but great massage. Soft and long strokes...i then asked if more was in offer...she giggled and said happy ending?

Yes please! Agreed on £20. She then continued to give me a massage however now she would occasionlly brush her fingers over my shaft and bursting balls.

I was then asked to turn over and off she went, wanking my shaft like there was no tomorrow! I had to ask her to slow down as i wanted to play with her tita before she made me came!

So i sneakly started rubbing her boobs over her vest top, no response, so i thought fuck it and put my had down her top to which she sorta moved back but like the horny fucker i am i carried on and she let me. I then asked if she gives blow jobs as i read on here before she does??

She said no not today, i then asked what day then?? And she just laughed. I thought fuck it and just enjoyed her  nipples until i shot my load all over the place.

Overall good clean place, tad bit cold. Nice girl, nice massage, excellent HR.

Would i return...maybe but only to try with another girl.

Offline Ddhils

*chunky body (funny how the mistake is ironic however considering im in a chinese place) 😂

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

This is the link to their website. It's a Thai shop, not Chinese.

External Link/Members Only

Benson50

Oh yeah duh my bad.

Still an amusing typo - probably a Freudian slip.