Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany is for fun - Leeds central hotel  (Read 4646 times)

5 review(s) for Tiffany Sarah Belle (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tiffany Tantalising

Offline puntlover1

The AW profile is being shared by different girls. The photos and names keep changing and the girls are definitely not the same. I saw a girl under this profile a few months back, she was in her mid thirties, with smallish boobs. I left feedback on AW and I can see my feedback is still there, but the girl in the photos is completely different - different body, different age, hair, etc.

Offline stevedave

The AW profile is being shared by different girls. The photos and names keep changing and the girls are definitely not the same. I saw a girl under this profile a few months back, she was in her mid thirties, with smallish boobs. I left feedback on AW and I can see my feedback is still there, but the girl in the photos is completely different - different body, different age, hair, etc.

Interesting info, thanks pal.

This whole "Tiffany" saga - the old one, the new one, is she, isn't she, profile sharing etc is frankly starting to get on my tits.

Why can't a girl have a profile and leave it as that.

Too many pimps and managers getting their cut. And fucking punters around.

Offline dubs

She has "Hardsports (receiving)" on her likes list  :vomit:

and this bollocks...

"I truly adore anal.. (£10 extra) that pleasure pain as my anus opens to allow you in is exquisite and once in the thrusting of a gorgeous hard cock drives me wild with pleasure, go on indulge us both. NO EXTRA FEE"

Is it £10 or not?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:00:10 pm by dubs »

Offline stevedave

She has "Hardsports (receiving)" on her likes list  :vomit:

and this bollocks...

"I truly adore anal.. (£10 extra) that pleasure pain as my anus opens to allow you in is exquisite and once in the thrusting of a gorgeous hard cock drives me wild with pleasure, go on indulge us both. NO EXTRA FEE"

Is it £10 or not?

It wasn't extra. Now it is. Much like she was £100 per hour and is now £120.

Basically, whoever is running these profiles is now taking punters for mugs.

As I said a day or two ago, this operation won't be getting any cash from me.

marlboro20

Are there two Tiffanys running on current threads?

Offline stevedave

Are there two Tiffanys running on current threads?

The name on her AW profile has been changed, but it is theoretically the same girl.

Offline dubs

Now 18 year old Beautiful-Belle and fuck knows who the pictures are of.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well what did I say ?? No surprises there then. :dash: :dash:

Tallboy2

Sod that off for a game of cards

Offline cueball

Sounds a right bloody minefield surrounding all these different names/lasses/profiles.

Glad I missed out, good podge or not, there's a mess coming here.

Offline BLINDBOB25

i think a pimp runs this page, hence the changing all the time. I would go back to tiffany, but this page seems to be changing far to often.  Just glad I got the girl i expected.

Offline dubs

And the pictures are labelled "Pixie of adultwork"

Shame.  She sounds like a decent punt from her reviews, but she is managed by a complete fuckwit.