Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie (Polish) - Whitechapel  (Read 2455 times)

40 review(s) for J U L I E  (29 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

WG
Julie is a 28 yo fit size 8, 5'7", blond Pole. Small botty, decent baps, firm thighs and tummy and no speck on her. Very pretty face imo. Dressed in nice pants and bra. Pictures accurate and pretty much accurately described.

Comms
Phoned, she answered and was easy and pleasant to converse with, almost professional; gave the impression of a sound business head which I like. Unfortunately my text confirmation of the time, once I'd worked out how long I'd need to get to her did not send; but with no trouble her next slot was offered and I duly waited in a coffee shop and was informed on time when to call round. Efficiently done.

Venue
5 mins from Whitechapel, she has a very tidy, well appointed, clean flat. Great shower, good bed, no smoke. Only fragrant soaps and shower gels unfortunately.

Services
I'd requested FK, OWO, RO wrapped into a GFE. On arrival I checked if FK was on offer, ever wary of the discretion thing. She said yes, I hesitated between going for an hour or staying with the half, and was then offered a test snog. I immediately confirmed an hour - she knew what I was doing and we had a laugh over it. She was very good natured and I thought I'm in for fun here as I jumped in the shower to wash the cracks and scrape the bell end.

The FK turned out to be some of the best DFK I've had, with some real deep penetration. RO was provided enthusiastically, in several useful positions, including 69. OWO was average - a bit too 'handy' for me; at once point I was in a decent face-fuck position but she will not let go for this- exclaiming she needs to be in control. Fingering her bum was not permitted, but she took a tongue very deep. Interdispersed with this were frequent returns to DFK. Sex was enjoyed slamming in doggy, then a deep mish with deep snogging. This all took about 45 mins; we chatted a cuddled a bit the rest of the time and I finished with a shower and back on the street on the hour, total 100460.

General
Thanks to UKP for the previous reviews of this girl. Great when you're from out of the area and I was not disappointed.
I'm a sucker for DFK and she supported my statistical analysis that you're more likely to get a result with polish girls than with English girls. What was particularly good was the ability to return to DFK, even after tongue up the bum fun. Polish polishing, however, was only average. Everything else, combined with a peach body, enthusiatic and active delivery made this one of my best recent punts. I was able to put Julie in a variety of compromising positions and took strong control, focussing on my enjoyment; she was more than happy to comply; the only time I met resistance was in the face fucking position. Glad I went for the hour which was decent VFM; An easy positive from me. There are other reviews, including negative, so as ever, YMMV.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:31:24 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Gynaemyte

Thanks, sounds very Nice!  :rolleyes:
How would you rate her tits?
Soft, saggy, firm, naturally self-supporting (!)  .  .  .  ?

TheNewSeeker

Thanks, sounds very Nice!  :rolleyes:
How would you rate her tits?
Soft, saggy, firm, naturally self-supporting (!)  .  .  .  ?

Hmm, not teen hold themselves up firm, not saggy from memory, so soft maybe?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Sounds good, thanks for the review :)

uksaldn

On her likes she says swallow  :yahoo: . Does she? 

TheNewSeeker

On her likes she says swallow  :yahoo: . Does she?

No idea as that's not how I chose to finish.

But . . . https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83768.0

uksaldn

Cheers, no swallow but still a good punt.

mrhappypants

She is a saggy, late thirties blond.  Fifteen years ago she must have been an absolute stunner.

TheNewSeeker

She is a saggy, late thirties blond.  Fifteen years ago she must have been an absolute stunner.

My view on age assessment is you can easily be +- 5 years out  once they're over 25. If she's late 30s she's wearing well.

uksaldn

Well, she needs to keep on swallowing to keep looking young then.