Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICEINXWONDERLAND - Stevenage  (Read 1178 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

PaleRider

Alice has become something of a regular meet for me.
This is the latest review in her latest guise in her new apartment.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
As straightforward as ever, once Alice knows you it's an easy arrangement.
If I can't get hold of her on the phone I usually place an AW booking.
If she is available for a chat then we just do it over the phone.

Very stylish modern city centre apartment. I always use the residents entrance at the back of the building as very discrete. Parking costs a couple of quid in any one of the local car parks (less than 5 minutes walk) or 3hrs 'free' if you spend a fiver in the big supermarket. Alice buzzes you in by intercom and up you go - big bed, power shower and drinks all on tap.

Physical
Well she certainly does it for me, strikingly pretty, sexy as fuck mouth, size 12 curves with gorgeous natural D cup boobs, sensitive nipples and a sweet, tight, pretty little shaven pussy.

Services
Best GFE I know of, kissing, tease,  massage, oral, and protected sex, all delivered with a red hot passion and she leaves you in no illusion that she enjoys herself just as much as you. This last meet was a bit of an indulgent lazy 3hour romp (she killed me inside 2 so I could have saved a few quid!) but I've enjoyed 30 minute lunchtime frenzied sex and most normally 1hr bookings as well. If you like a really nice setting, a stunning girlfriend and a body built for sin then I would say she has my highest recommendation. My normal booking at £120/1 hour with no hidden extras I reckon is as good value as is to be had in this heck of the woods - I've certainly paid more and got far less back for my money.

Summary
Only works 3 or 4 days per week and only daytimes so not always available for a same day, but IMO worth booking a couple of days ahead. Always friendly, always cheeky and always wet  :P
Highly recommended.

Ziltoid5150

3 hours-hats off to you mate!!

PaleRider

3 hours-hats off to you mate!!

I'd like to claim I was at it hammer and tongs for 3 hours, but Alice wore me out in under 2, still an hour of massage and slower 'stuff' with her is just as enjoyable.