Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dundee Sexy_JennyXX  (Read 1619 times)

16 review(s) for Thai_Jenny19x (5 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

After trawling AW and asking for advice I still had the horn, picked Jenny.
Comms were good, was texted the address which is off Victoria St. I asked her to wear stockings and sexy underwear she said no problem.
I arrived at the address but could not buzzer her due to her giving me a the wrong info. I texted her and she said wait 10 mins. After about 10 mins she text me with the correct info, as I was about to buzz a sweat looking guy in a rush with his head down came out of the door. This was a bad sign as he looked like her last punter, this meant she would not have time to shower even clean the landing strip.
Went to the door of the flat rung the bell, a man went past me and stopped looked at me and asked in a EE if he could help me. I said no I was ok and he carried on to the floor above. He knew why I was there no doubt.
She opened the door, hiding behind the door, I walked in. Her profile states 28 years, size 6 and 34D tits. What stood in front of me was a woman about 4ft 9" at the most, aged mid to late forties, about a size 6 but what I could see small tits. She had no make up, an old bathrobe on and to top it all slipper socks, very sexy. I asked if I could see Jenny, she informed me she was Jenny.
 I stuck to my rule "when in doubt walk out".

So
Wrong age
Working tit size
Totally unsexy in looks and dress
No gap between punters to shower
Flat no private,  with neighbours, intrested in what's going on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Third Man

horror story. well done for walking

Offline David1970

I am think are Thai women like fine French wine they do not travel well.
I have seen a few Thai women in this country and at best they are vanilla, but in the Far East they are hot.
Or do they just export the shit ones to us?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Is it her in the pictures regardless of the age?