Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal Thai Spa Leamington  (Read 4226 times)

Touchme

After reading a review on here about this place l thought l would give it a try . Firstly it is on Lansdowne Street in Leamington spa and the area seems a bit dodgy in the daylight so at night l wouldn't feel to happy. Anyway l booked an hour massage with Jum she told me that she used to run Jums Thai Spa before but that now she was " going legit " l explained that although l hadn't been to this actual spa before l had been several times to her other place in the hope she would be more friendly. But no l had an hr massage which was very good but absolutely no offer even when l tried to couple her .
In fact she got a little angry about the fact that she had told me at the start it was not that sort of place she was running a straight spa .
The place itself was small but was clean enough. But it will be a while before l return but will watch to see if anyone else has a better reception.
The post code s CV32 4SP
Hope this is helpful

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm guessing if she mentioned to you at the start there was no extras you had the opportunity to walk?

Thanks for the review incase anyone else is expecting more from her. 

Dodo

Shouldn't this be a 'positive' ?        Seems to me the OP got what was offered and what was paid for :(

Offline Indigo

Lansdowne Street dodgy? What are you basing that on or comparing the area to? Leamers is pretty safe especially that part of town

Touchme

Sorry but l thought this was a punting site . Yes l got what was offered but l read on here that this was a HE spa and as l said l knew this lady from before.
As for being a little dodgy around the area l had been to Benja spa and compared to that location it felt not " as safe " .
Was just trying to say if you looking for extras this is not the place. So my negative rating was based on my punting experience at this place.

Roadster

Actually, I think this stinks.  The girl said she wasn't offering any sexual services and didn't deliver any. 

Why are you even reviewing her here?

She is running a legitimate business and you are using this site in what seems like an attempt to damage her reputation in the legitimate world.  You include a postcode, presumably so that it will show up in legitimate google searches.  I think you are perhaps doing this because you wanted sex with someone who didn't want sex with you. 

That really is not what this site is for and not what we are about.

There is no requirement for anyone to put out just because you think they should.  Writing that up here seems to imply that you think she has some obligation to you.

I think that puts you, and potentially the rest of us by association, in a very morally problematic position that I for one do not wish to be associated with.

FFS grow up man!

Dellboy

Actually, I think this stinks.  The girl said she wasn't offering any sexual services and didn't deliver any. 

Why are you even reviewing her here?

She is running a legitimate business and you are using this site in what seems like an attempt to damage her reputation in the legitimate world.  You include a postcode, presumably so that it will show up in legitimate google searches.  I think you are perhaps doing this because you wanted sex with someone who didn't want sex with you. 

That really is not what this site is for and not what we are about.

There is no requirement for anyone to put out just because you think they should.  Writing that up here seems to imply that you think she has some obligation to you.

I think that puts you, and potentially the rest of us by association, in a very morally problematic position that I for one do not wish to be associated with.

FFS grow up man!

+1

Offline Hoping

Visited today and was seen by Kim or Um (something like that).  Excellent massage done on floor (£35) and offered HE at £20 which was good.  Shower provided.  Kim a bit over weight and no touching whatsoever!!  Was told owner (Jum) rarely visits and there are two girls working here.  On way out saw other (Luc) - absolute stunner.  Had short chat with her.  She confirmed the two girls are left to their own devices when Jum not around and then she giggled.  Will see her next time.

Touchme

First of all let me apologise for an error in my first post l put " tried to couple with her " l meant " l tried to cojole her " so sorry for that. Maybe reading your experience from yesterday that Jum doesn't know that the girls are up to that as she was so definate  to me that she wanted to leave that in the past .
I will give it another go making sure she isn't there first .
And sorry again for my mistake 

Offline ss100

Offline ryandunn

just go to the one under the barbers, its the next street across I think, the chicks are hot and HE is game on whatever!

Offline Hoping

Visited this place.  Was told Jum rarely visits shop.  There are two girls working here.  By far best looking is Luc (something like that)  Great tits.  I had the other (bit fat).  Decent massage and was then offered HE for £20 which was Ok.  Absolutely no touching.  It was alright but nothing special.