Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oriental_mini - Birmingham  (Read 1787 times)

4 review(s) for oriental_mini (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline heisenberg.

External Link/Members Only

Reluctant to give a rating but this is justified I feel.

Have been trying to make contact with this girl for weeks. She reads the messages on AW and does not respond. Sent her several actually all without response despite her profile stating that she is active.

To be honest, if she is too lazy and not bothered to reply back, I wonder what she would be like in the bedroom? Probably the same attitude...

I did some research on her before and she seems very cautious, even to the point where she rings you on witheld. I can understand that but a reply back to my advances would have been nice!

It's a shame, was interested in seeing her considering she is a British born chinese and the fact she looks cute... but the lack of response - possibly blatant ignoring has turned me off. Oh and shes £150 an hour too! Expensive!  :dash:  :thumbsdown:

My suggest is to not even bother. Doesn't reply back - frustrating. Go see one of the thai girls instead. Cheaper and offer a lot more services.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline heisenberg.

I've had the same problem with her last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85363.msg1049377#msg1049377

She's a waste of time mate. My best guess is that she probably has a few regulars and sticks to them.

Offline Boundless

I've seen her a couple of times but the phone thing is a bit of a leap of faith.

She's usually answered me on AW but not always replies the same day.
Both times I've arranged the punt on AW, then she phones you (withheld) just before. First time she rang to ask if I was on my way and as it happened I was nearby so we brought it forward half an hour. I agree she is very cautious, I've told her a few times to get a cheap burner phone, don't know why she doesn't tbh.
She says she's a student, quite possible I would imagine. She uses a friend's flat near the canal not far from the new library.
As for the meetings, she's a bit shy at first but warms up quite well. She looks great in school gear, very tiny tits and a size 6 body at the most. She doesn't kiss and wasn't keen on RO as I recall, but I had my fingers inside her and gives a great OW. I told her she needed a spanking and she promptly laid across my knee and took it well.

Not perfect, lots of things to put you off, but I would see again.

Offline heisenberg.

I've seen her a couple of times but the phone thing is a bit of a leap of faith.

She's usually answered me on AW but not always replies the same day.
Both times I've arranged the punt on AW, then she phones you (withheld) just before. First time she rang to ask if I was on my way and as it happened I was nearby so we brought it forward half an hour. I agree she is very cautious, I've told her a few times to get a cheap burner phone, don't know why she doesn't tbh.
She says she's a student, quite possible I would imagine. She uses a friend's flat near the canal not far from the new library.
As for the meetings, she's a bit shy at first but warms up quite well. She looks great in school gear, very tiny tits and a size 6 body at the most. She doesn't kiss and wasn't keen on RO as I recall, but I had my fingers inside her and gives a great OW. I told her she needed a spanking and she promptly laid across my knee and took it well.

Not perfect, lots of things to put you off, but I would see again.

Thanks for the cocktease of a review. Any chance you can give her a message stating that a few UKP members want to see her?

However my original point still stands. She has a lot of good feedback but ignoring messages is just disrespectful to those who are willing to part with a lot of money to see her. She's 50% 'ore than the average punt, she should have the attitude to match the price

Offline heisenberg.

How would you rate her face by the way? Better than the superficial Thai look you see on aw ?

Offline Goodfellow

I too tried to meet her. I did get some replies at first, but she stopped responding at the point I asked for incall. Looking at her profile, it seems she only offers outcalls now (though there's an answer about incalls in the FAQ still). Maybe it's the cautious thing + enough regulars.

Offline Boundless

check out this little peach
External Link/Members Only

Yes I saw her the other day and put her straight into the "to do" list!

Offline Boundless

How would you rate her face by the way? Better than the superficial Thai look you see on aw ?

Yes, she's quite nice looking in an oriental sort of way, certainly not a moose by any means.

Offline Boundless

I too tried to meet her. I did get some replies at first, but she stopped responding at the point I asked for incall. Looking at her profile, it seems she only offers outcalls now (though there's an answer about incalls in the FAQ still). Maybe it's the cautious thing + enough regulars.

Yes, she is extremely cautious, far too much so really.
Maybe I've been lucky that she's always phoned me at the right time.
Don't know why the fuck she doesn't get a burner phone, maybe she lives at home and is worried about parents finding it?