So some years back I was in Frankfurt and after looking where to go and what to do I ended up at this treff 188.
My first experience was good since I was there during the week and there were only few men around so I managed to get some fun.
It is not easy to find a good looking girl around but since I was there for one purpose I went with the flow.
The place was full of smoke as everyone inside seamed to smoke.
Anyway, years passed and i returned to Frankfurt. So I decided to return back but this time there where 2 treff 188, so not to miss out I said first I will go to the new one and than in the evening I will return to the second one.
Ok I prepared myself and bought some Viagra. As I wanted to see how many times I could have sex in one day.
As soon as I entered the treff in Wiesbaden there was this small and average looking Rumanian girl with high heels and a free your butt cheeks shorts which made me so excited that she had to be the first one. Off we go than the second third etc. Only one I did not do as she was really not to my likeings. I'm always careful and don't want any of the girls to blow without a condom. You do have to tell them because if not the will not use a condom.
I did not like that. As my Mottow is have fun but stay safe.
I went to rest and off to the second treff in eshborn. The girls over there where more attractive but since I entered with the same ticket as you can buy one ticket and go to both places. I wasn't given to much importance and when it was my turn the lady behind the bar gave instructions to the girl to go with someone else. I still managed to get 5 girls there.
In total I managed to get 12 girls. Ok the next day it was rest day.
I should be going to Germany soon and would love to go to a better place than treff 188
Is there a list of flat rate clubs in Germany
If not maybe it's time for someone to make one
Thanks for sharing all experiences
This is one great site to look into