Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxclassy-sharronxX Blackpool  (Read 1367 times)

2 review(s) for Xxclassy-sharron51xX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline allaroundmyhat

External Link/Members Only
£45 for half hour
Good comms

This is the third time I've visited Sharronn and felt it was high time I left a review.
The first time I saw her was in a notorious apartment on Central drive and I must admit when I first got the address I nearly didn't go but you know how it is when you've got the urge and I'm glad I did, she nows claims to have severed ties with that lot and works out of a house in a quiet st not far from the football ground.
Arranged via text no problems this morning, she is small but has a great figure, breasts smaller than I usually like but pert and she's got a lovely arse, bit of belly sag but really not much and as she's slim it doesn't put you off.
Friendly girl in her 50's but looks great, service was half hr for £45 and included DFK very good oral without which had me very close at one point so I had a good go myself on her to which she seemed responsive, she then went back down on me before applying the condom and stood over me lowering with a wiggle onto the old man where she slowly at first and with increased speed rode me till she was just about to suggest me go from behind when I couldn't hold on any longer! I think I might book an hour next time!
All in all i'd say a good service (not easy to find in Blackpool) with an attractive, enthusiastic lady at a good price.
Would I return? Yes
Would I recommend? Yes

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks pal. Was hoping to see her, but the directions she gave me were to a ropey looking flat above a Eastern European shop - Google Earth made it look a right dump. So avoided it. So she works from a new address now? Might give her a visit.

Offline tony66

Thanks for the review. She looks to have a great little body and I've been trying to contact her for ages but she doesn't seem to read her e-mails....... Or else she's just ignoring me!!

Offline Mi-Go

Have tried booking her before without success.  May have to try again.

Offline wavertreeguy

thanks for the review there, i have emailed a few times and had no answer. i was put off by the reports of the place being a dump. so if she has moved i think ill try again. if she looks half as decent as her pics, her price is good, especially if the venue has improved. anyone else got a review?
wtg

Offline bolster3

Never thought I'd see the words "classy" and "Blackpool"  in the same sentence!  :D

Offline allaroundmyhat

Definite improvement on the venue, the last place was a hole, I've always booked her by phone and had no problems, she did tell me she was going on holiday next week for a week so will be unavailable then...

chesta

Is this WG still working in Central drive?

Offline scutty brown

Just remember that all the girls working out of that Central Drive flat were barebackers - whether advertised or not. The pimp/twat in charge pushed them into it.
If she's escaped him then hopefully she's changed habits

Offline allaroundmyhat

No offer of bareback the times I've seen her (not been since this review)

Offline scutty brown

No offer of bareback the times I've seen her (not been since this review)

Doubt if it would be offered - you'd have to ask, but it was on most of the old AW and ukadultzone profiles for that flat.
Hopefully she's changed her ways, but I won't be visiting - she has none of the features or assets I find attractive