Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beautifull kristine  (Read 1525 times)

24 review(s) for stunning christine (4 positive, 9 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6295555) (4 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

£80 half hour
Good coms
Nice apartment and not a horrible girl
However
I Should have checked previous reviews!!

saw Vickys profile, it was getting late  and thought I would give it a go
No owo. Kissing, touching the head. No touching in general!
She is pretty though which meant I did manage a pop!

Nuff said!

Offline robbie54321

Sorry Vicky

It wasn't you I saw

It was
Kristine beautiful

Offline Roth

Sorry Vicky

It wasn't you I saw

It was
Kristine beautiful

Were you pissed when you wrote the review :unknown: :sarcastic:  Or has Vicky complained to you and she's getting you to stitch up her competition? :unknown:  Which wasn't worth the trouble as Kristine has crap UKP reviews anyways. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:08:26 am by Roth »

Offline robbie54321

I've never seen Vicky
If you read my review you can see I point out I made a mistake by not reading prevous reviews on Vicky. When I posted my review Vickys review history came up, All previous reviews on this girl were positive. That's when I realised she wasn't the girl I saw.

Kristine Beautiful
 on the other hand has lots of negatives, which I never read!
Hence the review

I informed admin within minutes of realising I made a mistake

Hope this clear things up

mrhappypants

Robbie I suggest you PM Admin again, explain the circumstances and ask him to edit your original review and the subsequent thread?  I know this is counter to practice on the board but if you don't it will unfairly tarnish Vicky's review record.  I think this is just a straight forward mistake and hope you will correct it to avoid confusion.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Robbie I suggest you PM Admin again, explain the circumstances and ask him to edit your original review and the subsequent thread?  I know this is counter to practice on the board but if you don't it will unfairly tarnish Vicky's review record.  I think this is just a straight forward mistake and hope you will correct it to avoid confusion.
+1. Asap

mrhappypants

I just found and checked the rules.  It seems to me within code to alter the title and links in this review so it points to the correct girl.

Offline robbie54321